Super saints v Accies 17/02/21

Really cant see us losing this, even with our ever growing injury list. Any players coming into the starting lineup will have a point to prove, and should be fresh given their limited starting appearances.  

A draw in this wouldn't be a disaster given Hamilton's recent good form, but hopefully we'll be going all out for the win.

2-1 Saints. 

41 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Accies are currently 6/1 to win with bet365. The double chance is 6/4 which, given our injuries, is close to free money.

Got to agree with Pyjama boy above, cant see st mirren not winning this. Accies outright would be throwing your money away. 

Both teams are capable of ridiculous inconsistency, so I have no idea how this game will pan out.

It doesn't matter whether the blue bigots and 'Well were shite, Accies looked to me as if they were on the front foot more often than not and posed a significant goal threat.

Given our latest bout of injuries, and subsequent lack of depth in our squad, I'm not confident about this game at all.

Edited by FTOF

Hamilton impressed me against Motherwell even though they went down to 10 men.  We know Saints are a hard working team so will be up for the game. Injuries aside we have more than enough cover in midfield.  The big German striker will be fit soon.  Not an easy game but with home advantage think we will edge it.  ( I hope ) 

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Looking in the wrong direction mate.

Top 6 here we come!

United fans have tempted fate on Twitter all season by gloating about being above "much hyped St Johnstone", while yer man Goodwin is absolutely reeking of the "pride before the fall" just now.

Boring old St Johnstone to slither our way into the top half is inevitable, I'm afraid.

Big game for both teams. We’re in fairly good form, sitting 4th in ‘the last six games table’ with ten points, just behind the cheeks and Hibs.
When you consider those six games included two games against Celtic and trips to Pittodrie and Tannadice... we’re doing alright. We still haven’t lost a game in Paisley to anyone outside the top three since September.
Now for a much easier run of fixtures, on paper at least.
The injuries really are stacking up now. I think Cammy will come in for the injured JDH and expect Obika to start ahead of Erwin. Think we’ll need to put Paisley Panda on the bench, we’re running out of players.
Given Accies last two results they’ll certainly fancy themselves here, and why not. This is the time in the season where they come alive.
It will be another tight affair as these games always tend to be. A point would take us back into the top six and put Accies level with Killie... wouldn’t be a bad outcome for either side.
We could both really do with the win though. Three points would really put us in pole position for the final top six spot and it would lift Accies to 10th.
0-0