Scotland squad face March 2021

Craigieboy86

9 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

You're the one that started arguing against my point (terribly, I might add) Absolute moron man. 🤣

I've made what I believe is a pretty convincing argument as to why I believe it would work, and why Tierney would be better utilized at LWB. It's you fucking brainlets that haven't provided a single coherent argument as to why I'm wrong - other than "are lad tierney huz goat a Bigger quad!!!:1eye" - and yet still want to keep coming back at me repeating the same nonsense.

You really are a genuine moron aren’t you. 

Just now, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

You're the one that started arguing against my point (terribly, I might add) Absolute moron man. 🤣

I've made what I believe is a pretty convincing argument as to why I believe it would work, and why Tierney would be better utilized at LWB. It's you fucking brainlets that haven't provided a single coherent argument as to why I'm wrong - other than "are lad tierney huz goat a Bigger quad!!!:1eye" - and yet still want to keep coming back at me repeating the same nonsense.

I was actually the 3rd person to disagree with you.

I think we've run our course.

19 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

If there's any moron here, its the fella stating he he can conclusively analyse the  "muscular body compositions" of two scrawny footballers based on picture evidence. 🙂

As opposed to the moron, who can’t look at two people and objectively tell differences in their physiques. 

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

There must be a significant chance that Jack withdraws from the squad, or doesn’t play more than one game.

Ruled out for tomorrow night and looks unlikely to make the Old Firm on Sunday.

Seems a bit reckless to name him, if he will have at most part of one game under his belt.

Shift McGinn back and call up Gauld you know it makes sense. More likely Turnbull though with logistics, how would Gauld even get here?

There must be a significant chance that Jack withdraws from the squad, or doesn’t play more than one game.
Are we better with Hendry at RCB and McTominay in midfield or McTominay at RCB and Fleck, McLean or even McGinn* in midfield? I'd opt for the latter but will admit to not having seen Hendry probably since the Portugal friendly.

*Not for a game where we won't have most of the ball though.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:
Seems a bit reckless to name him, if he will have at most part of one game under his belt.
Shift McGinn back and call up Gauld you know it makes sense. More likely Turnbull though with logistics, how would Gauld even get here?

Airplane?

Are there flights from Portugal just now?

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Airplane?

Jefferson !

It gets you there !

Edited by ewan14

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Playing for Scotland more important

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Are we better with Hendry at RCB and McTominay in midfield or McTominay at RCB and Fleck, McLean or even McGinn* in midfield? I'd opt for the latter but will admit to not having seen Hendry probably since the Portugal friendly.

*Not for a game where we won't have most of the ball though.

Hanley or Hendry at RCB

Hoping to see Scotland employ a long ball / pressing game.

No passing out from the back, no risk taking in midfield, full backs stay in defence and do not support the forwards. 

Get the ball over the full backs, chase down the channels and put pressure on the opposition 

Marshall

Tierney, Hanley, Cooper, Robertson

Armstrong, McTominay, McGinn, Fraser

Dykes, Adams 

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Boo !

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Not sure tbh, but I'd imagine if picked the SFA would charter a small plane to bring him in.

Maybe that's it. I can't see the SFA spending fifty grand to fly a squad player over. 

Not even joking, that could be the reason, as I struggle to see why you would leave him out if it was just a footballing decision.