Craig Sibbald

Alan Forrest (James Forrest brother)

Nicky Devlin

Jason Holt

St Mirren

Marcus Fraser

Richard Tait

Kyle McAllister

IMHO only Devlin and Fraser might , maybe , come into consideration for on the right of the team

24 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Sirki Dembele impact sub 

Kevin Nisbett on form over Shankland 

Stephen Caulker alternative to McTomilnay 

Ryan Gauld alternative to Fleck

Ryan Turnbull on form over Christie 

I wouldn't mind seeing any of these guys in a new squad there wont be massive changes 

Only one I see getting a call up is David Turnbull, and even that may be a push for Clarke.  Gauld, imo, most definitely deserves a call up.  He's a stick on for a decent transfer at the end of the season.

We do have three games, with the first two being real tough fixtures, so expecting another 25-man squad.

Not sure how many can play three matches.  I suspect it'll be a similar squad for the first two, and perhaps changes for the third against the Faroes, despite how dangerous that sounds.

At least this time the Faroes will also have played twice unlike the Israel game last time.

Are any of the last squad injured and likely unavailable this time around?  Only Fraser and Forrest were missing from the last squad iirc.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

2 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Only one I see getting a call up is David Turnbull, and even that may be a push for Clarke.

We do have three games, with the first two being real tough fixtures, so expecting another 25-man squad.

Not sure how many can play three matches.  I suspect it'll be a similar squad for the first two, and perhaps changes for the third against the Faroes, despite how dangerous that sounds.

At least this time the Faroes will also have played twice unlike the Israel game last time.

I aren't saying they all play but they all could easily be in the squad 

Fleck will be demoralised anyway cos Sheffield United would have went down

And we need to get a look ar Gauld sooner or later 

Shankland has had good couple of last games for goals

Nisbett will get back amongst them soon though probably unhappy about not having his transfer request accepted to move to Birmingham 

Room to find new center backs to if there on form and improve on our pool

Isreal game we had no width without Fraser and Forrest,we need to address other options for the wing with pace in my opinion and Dembele is that man won't be in league one long there chairman blocked his move up

Bristol Rovers are raving about Luke McCormick tonight,saying he was fantastic against Portsmouth 

And that they want him back for next year and could play at a higher level 

Seems like a no brainer to me that we should try and call this kid up into the squad still avalible and young enough 

And if he goes on to become better and play at a decent level he will have the choice to come play for us 

Edited this was for u21 thread

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

Some of the shouts are horrific. As i mentioned elsewhere, the days where the likes of richard tait and craig sibbald are getting touted for a call up is the day we should pack it in.

Also, someone touting caulkner. Presume you have been watching his games? I havent and i cant imagine anyone has.

There will be very limited changes.

Also shankland is better than Nisbet.

Edited to add. I have just seen jason holt on the list. [emoji23][emoji23] brilliant

Some of the shouts are horrific. As i mentioned elsewhere, the days where the likes of richard tait and craig sibbald are getting touted for a call up is the day we should pack it in.

Also, someone touting caulkner. Presume you have been watching his games? I havent and i cant imagine anyone has.

Edited to add. I have just seen jason holt on the list. [emoji23][emoji23] brilliant
Absolutely wild stuff. A Scotland squad like that would barely get in our top 6.

16 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Edited to add. I have just seen jason holt on the list. emoji23.pngemoji23.png brilliant

Caulker and his team had a fantastic start to the season were top of the league for a long time failed of a bit now

Unlike other English birn players he actually wants to play for us has done for past two years

And is clean and sober and doesn't gamble anymore played and playing at a better level than the Scottish guys that get called up out the SPFL

Slipped down to 5th still in contention for European football

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Using a teams overall performance to gauge how good an individual player is, the sign of a moron.

I've saw enough of Caulker to know what he is and what he brings to a team

Big athletic guy great organizer has pace can come out and join in and play

Strong physical good in the air solid in the tackle he is exactly what we need

So we can unleash McTomilnay into midfield were he should be it's got nothing to do with were his team is in the league 

I rate him as a player higher than others we have pulled into the squad in recent times who somehow get capped or get to train with the team

18 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I've saw enough of Caulker to know what he is and what he brings to a team

Big athletic guy great organizer has pace can come out and join in and play

Strong physical good in the air solid in the tackle he is exactly what we need

So we can unleash McTomilnay into midfield were he should be it's got nothing to do with were his team is in the league 

I rate him as a player higher than others we have pulled into the squad in recent times who somehow get capped or get to train with the team

I've seen Caulker get chucked about like a used condom by Chris Kane, while looking bang average for Dundee.

He sounds really committed to Scotland too, we should definitely chuck away our defensive solidity for someone who turns 30 this year and has us down as a second resort.

Screenshot_20210217-134439_Chrome.thumb.jpg.670fdd85c525bd85ec9fec43344d9f8e.jpg

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've seen Caulker get chucked about like a used condom by Chris Kane, while looking bang average for Dundee.

He sounds really committed to Scotland too, we should definitely chuck away our defensive solidity for someone who turns 30 this year and has us down as a second resort.

Screenshot_20210217-134439_Chrome.thumb.jpg.670fdd85c525bd85ec9fec43344d9f8e.jpg

What age is Andy Considine 34 soon?

29 is actually the start of the prime years fir a center half

And I don't really care that he had a England cap

Other bigger better nations have capped players with caps for other teams Brazil Portugal Croatia ect that have better CV at major finals

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

What age is Andy Considine 34 soon?

29 is actually the start of the prime years fir a center half

And I don't really care that he had a England cap

Other bigger better nations have capped players with caps for other teams Brazil Portugal Croatia ect that have better CV at major finals

Yeah, Conisdine shouldn't be near our Euro squad either m8.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, Conisdine shouldn't be near our Euro squad either m8.

Caulker could have a good four maybe five campaigns with us if he comes in and does good

It's all down to Stevie Claeke,but cant see as many strong options around at this minute in time with same levels of experience to go in and not let us down

14 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Caulker could have a good four maybe five campaigns with us if he comes in and does good

It's all down to Stevie Claeke,but cant see as many strong options around at this minute in time with same levels of experience to go in and not let us down

Yes Caulkers *checks notes*  74 minutes of International football 8 years ago means he a low risk option to chuck into our Euro squad.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes Caulkers *checks notes*  74 minutes of International football 8 years ago means he a low risk option to chuck into our Euro squad.

England had a top defense eight years ago to,the fact like likes of him an Mawson got in says there form must been very good

Mawson is another one that can play for Scotland but unlike Caulker has shown no interest currently at Bristol City 

Caulker and his team had a fantastic start to the season were top of the league for a long time failed of a bit now
Unlike other English birn players he actually wants to play for us has done for past two years
And is clean and sober and doesn't gamble anymore played and playing at a better level than the Scottish guys that get called up out the SPFL
Slipped down to 5th still in contention for European football

Yeah that is a fair point regarding his teams performance except for one small point. You are also touting ryan gauld for the squad and his team are *checks notes* bottom of the league

5 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Yeah that is a fair point regarding his teams performance except for one small point. You are also touting ryan gauld for the squad and his team are *checks notes* bottom of the league

Motherwell were bottom of the league to recently by the same logic O Donnell and Gallagher won't be on the plane?

Gauld is a good player and he won't be with Farese when season ends Braga want him that is were he is going for European fitbaw