Jump to content
Ludo*1

Dundee FC vs Queen of the South (20/02/21)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

No fucking about today Dundee get this mob pumped thank you.

.... succinct ..... to be fair ...  😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres a button on the stream page for "Away team video" anyone know what thats for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Theres a button on the stream page for "Away team video" anyone know what thats for?

Maybe we get unbiased commentary on that view?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Theres a button on the stream page for "Away team video" anyone know what thats for?

You get a picture of Gowser giving you the middle finger for 90'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not using the SPFLs scoreboard .... tut, tut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie Mills said:

Is the stream live yet?

I've got live pictures but no sound. I assume thats right and they just havent turned the sound on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Theres a button on the stream page for "Away team video" anyone know what thats for?

It's just the system we use. There's no difference. The players at the bottom do give you different type of 'media' players though so if there's any lag issues during the game, player 2 is usually best in my experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitch is looking a bit rough. Much better than I expected on first viewing though. Was bracing myself for it to be like Motherwell's about 10 or so year ago tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I've got live pictures but no sound. I assume thats right and they just havent turned the sound on.

So have I.

Thought I'd watch it at home today instead of in the office but irritatingly the buggering thing won't run on the Xbox. Known problem Dundee fans? Just won't load the video player and gives a load error. Lets me log in, just won't play.

I've got it running on my destop now but that's a crappy small screen in a cupboard. Not ideal. 🤬

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's just the system we use. There's no difference. The players at the bottom do give you different type of 'media' players though so if there's any lag issues during the game, player 2 is usually best in my experience.

Ah, maybe try that then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

So have I.

Thought I'd watch it at home today instead of in the office but irritatingly the buggering thing won't run on the Xbox. Know problem Dundee fans? Just won't load the video player and gives a load error. Lets me log in, just won't play.

I've got it running on my destop now but that's a crappy small screen in a cupboard. Not ideal. 🤬

Have you tried the different 'players'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pitch is looking a bit rough. Much better than I expected on first viewing though. Was bracing myself for it to be like Motherwell's about 10 or so year ago tbh.

Does Dens Park have a slope left to right?  Maybe just the camera angle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My stream picture just vanished and went back to show  the log-in page,  refreshed it to get it back OK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

Does Dens Park have a slope left to right?  Maybe just the camera angle?

Our slope is famous! Think it's the camera angle though as in my head it slopes down the other way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Our slope is famous! Think it's the camera angle though as in my head it slopes down the other way.

Cheers Ludo.  I've only been to Dens once before and that was a long time ago .......... 14th May 1983 to be precise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's just the system we use. There's no difference. The players at the bottom do give you different type of 'media' players though so if there's any lag issues during the game, player 2 is usually best in my experience.

Good man Ludo. That sorted it. Link 1 won't load at all. Link 2 loads but gives a different error and won't play. Link 3 works though. Back to the big tv and the Xbox it is!

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QotS are lucky. We're going with a co-commentator today. Not done that since the start of the season and the biggest criticism has been our commentator. Rolling out the red carpet today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ludo*1 said:

QotS are lucky. We're going with a co-commentator today. Not done that since the start of the season and the biggest criticism has been our commentator. Rolling out the red carpet today.

Has someone warned the new guy not to say jobby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...