Dundee FC vs Queen of the South (20/02/21)

19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Theres a button on the stream page for "Away team video" anyone know what thats for?

It's just the system we use. There's no difference. The players at the bottom do give you different type of 'media' players though so if there's any lag issues during the game, player 2 is usually best in my experience.

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I've got live pictures but no sound. I assume thats right and they just havent turned the sound on.

So have I.

Thought I'd watch it at home today instead of in the office but irritatingly the buggering thing won't run on the Xbox. Known problem Dundee fans? Just won't load the video player and gives a load error. Lets me log in, just won't play.

I've got it running on my destop now but that's a crappy small screen in a cupboard. Not ideal. 🤬

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

So have I.

Thought I'd watch it at home today instead of in the office but irritatingly the buggering thing won't run on the Xbox. Know problem Dundee fans? Just won't load the video player and gives a load error. Lets me log in, just won't play.

I've got it running on my destop now but that's a crappy small screen in a cupboard. Not ideal. 🤬

Have you tried the different 'players'?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pitch is looking a bit rough. Much better than I expected on first viewing though. Was bracing myself for it to be like Motherwell's about 10 or so year ago tbh.

Does Dens Park have a slope left to right?  Maybe just the camera angle?

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

Does Dens Park have a slope left to right?  Maybe just the camera angle?

Our slope is famous! Think it's the camera angle though as in my head it slopes down the other way.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Our slope is famous! Think it's the camera angle though as in my head it slopes down the other way.

Cheers Ludo.  I've only been to Dens once before and that was a long time ago .......... 14th May 1983 to be precise!

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's just the system we use. There's no difference. The players at the bottom do give you different type of 'media' players though so if there's any lag issues during the game, player 2 is usually best in my experience.

Good man Ludo. That sorted it. Link 1 won't load at all. Link 2 loads but gives a different error and won't play. Link 3 works though. Back to the big tv and the Xbox it is!

Edited by Skyline Drifter

QotS are lucky. We're going with a co-commentator today. Not done that since the start of the season and the biggest criticism has been our commentator. Rolling out the red carpet today.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

QotS are lucky. We're going with a co-commentator today. Not done that since the start of the season and the biggest criticism has been our commentator. Rolling out the red carpet today.

Has someone warned the new guy not to say jobby?