Dundee FC vs Queen of the South (20/02/21)

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Best of luck in your game on Wednesday, Queens.

Hope we batter you 6-0.

So that'll be to make up for that 6-0 League cup drubbing at Palmerston back when wee Strachan was playing for you then?  Must still hurt ....... I can feel your pain. 😏

21 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

So that'll be to make up for that 6-0 League cup drubbing at Palmerston back when wee Strachan was playing for you then?  Must still hurt ....... I can feel your pain. 😏

It's true, I was so hurt I decided not to be born for another *checks archives* 21 and a half years.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

A QoS win and they go above us. Wouldn't have believed that after the last time the 2 teams played, but QoS are now seemingly the form team in the league outside the league leaders, despite all their injury problems. I'm sure McPake or Mackay was there tonight and are well aware, but the real questions for us are, if we're persisting with the 4-3-3 despite missing out of McGhee, who will fill that hole and will they do it well? If not, what will the look of the team be?