Celtic v tory no voting Aberdeen. 17th Feb

1 hour ago, CCB19035 said:

That's the point. How could he give a foul for a Celtic free kick, but not a penalty to Aberdeen? I don't think either were fouls. It's the lack of consistency, though.

Ferguson get penalised for the ball hitting his face as well, as hes running towards goal. Laughable, stinking performance, that only benefitted one side.

You weren't so keen on consistency a week ago.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Oooft

I realise that you want to goad this on a bit for a laugh, but I'm just pointing out this fact. 

I don't care all that much if the penalty was given or not, to be honest. It'll make no difference to either side in the long run. 

Celtic fans a bit embarrassing here, and they know it deep down.

If the handball foul is given for Celtic 2nd half, then the penalty claim for Aberdeen should be given in the first half.

My opinion is neither should be given, but  can’t give 1 and not the other.

The handball foul by Ferguson is the icing on the cake, it hit his face .

Actually not that bad a performance without being great. But on the back of so many abject displays, it’s another nail in the coffin for McInnes. 
Great finish from a class player in Turnbull. Very unlucky with a similar strike from Kamberi who looked the most likely and was eager to actually play constructively with the ball on the deck.

Tremendous seethe if that ‘claim’ was given at the other end. I would’ve laughed.
I think you've seen numerous Aberdeen fans say it would've been very soft. Just don't give a free kick for the same thing. How fucking difficult is this for Celtic fans to understand? Inconsistency is baffling.

Let's put the boot on the other foot, Celtic don't get a penalty for the incident and 20 minutes later, a free kick is given for the exact same thing, do you just shrug this off. Let's hypothesise that this happens in a game against Rangers, I'm sure you just accept it.

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I think you've seen numerous Aberdeen fans say it would've been very soft. Just don't give a free kick for the same thing. How fucking difficult is this for Celtic fans to understand? Inconsistency is baffling.

Let's put the boot on the other foot, Celtic don't get a penalty for the incident and 20 minutes later, a free kick is given for the exact same thing, do you just shrug this off. Let's hypothesise that this happens in a game against Rangers, I'm sure you just accept it.

Totally agree, would’ve been very soft and the ref had a shocker.

But joey 😂😂

https://twitter.com/WATP214/status/1362120651193073670?s=20

I know that Romeo is lying in wait to pounce, but I don't give a shit. I thought that if you take this game in isolation we played well from around 30 minutes in until the end. Disappointed with the lack of pressing for the Celtic goal. Far too easy for Turnbull to get his shot away. Given the new laws, I have no idea why we didn't get a penalty when the ball hit a Celtic arm which was away from the guy's body. Ash Taylor was immense tonight, and Dean Campbell continues to look better with each match. 

Was with you up until the last sentence.

He’s garbage and not good enough.

23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ok, you’re right, def penalty. Makes it all the sweeter. 🖕

At last, the truth. No idea why Celtic fans aren’t ecstatic that they won the match and the referee denied their opponents a definite penalty. Should be pleased, surely?

Campbell is garbage?

I can’t for the life of me see why he is is exempt from criticism. Is it because he is an Aberdeen lad ?

Just my opinion, don’t see what he offers. Bar one positive run in the first half he was rotten.

As he is every time he plays.

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

I can’t for the life of me see why he is is exempt from criticism. Is it because he is an Aberdeen lad ?

Just my opinion, don’t see what he offers. Bar one positive run in the first half he was rotten.

As he is every time he plays.

He's clearly not garbage. Has been better than Feguson the past two matches but for the life of me I can't see why Ferguson is exempt from criticism.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Seriously?

Seriously.