Celtic v tory no voting Aberdeen. 17th Feb

We didn't deserve anything from the game but that was a lot more encouraging than recent weeks. Which shows how poor we've been.

Don’t agree. I thought we were excellent. Well worthy of a point.

Not read through the match thread but suggest I'll be mentioning something already debated.

While I think the penalty claim in the first half would've been very very soft, and I'd have been pretty annoyed if it had been given against my team, for Muir to then give a free kick when pretty much exactly the same thing happens when it strikes Hoban's hand 35 yards from goals defies belief. Oh and chuck in him giving handball against Ferguson for it hitting him in the chest/face.

I've said for years, it's not the big decisions, it's all the little ones like that which just pile up against you, game after game against Rangers and Celtic.

Anyway, we were pish first 20, then a fairly even game from there, how much of that was due to Celtic sitting on their lead I don't know.

Just now, Romeo said:

If I've got this right Aberdeen fans are saying it was a penalty claim but the hand ball against them was wrong?

Wouldn't that mean it wasn't a penalty claim?

Nope you're wrong as per.

Either both handball or neither

Simples

He’s just thick as shit. Should not be in the job he’s in.
Keeps getting the players names wrong.

He is seriously talking like this very average Celtic performance was world beating. Bewildering.

A very very very soft penalty claim.
Yeah it would've been soft, not debating that, but to give a free kick against Hoban for exactly the same thing just shows he shat it. He couldn't fail to see it hit Welsh's hand, not giving it, fine, just don't give a free kick for exactly the same thing in the second half to the opposing team. The handball against Ferguson was ludicrous as well, he's on the edge of the box going towards goal, could easily have been a goalscoring chance.

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

Nope you're wrong as per.

Either both handball or neither

Simples

Firstly anyone that says "simples" should be arrested. 

Secondly id say neither were fouls and the ref got the one against Aberdeen wrong.

But I'm guessing Aberdeen fans won't agree with that.

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Firstly anyone that says "simples" should be arrested. 

Secondly id say neither were fouls and the ref got the one against Aberdeen wrong.

But I'm guessing Aberdeen fans won't agree with that.

No. To a man we've said they're either both fouls or not fouls. You can't give one and not the other.