Married at First Sight

19QOS19

On 15/02/2021 at 12:33, 19QOS19 said:

She is nippy but the guy was the p***k in that one. Fucking off to pump his ex a day after meeting the lassie then coming back and acting like there was no problem is the work of a complete c**t.

Disagree.  The more I watched the more I understand why he did a runner and then had an affair.  She was an annoying boot and the overdramatic facial expressions would have driven me nuts.  She also had a mouth that looked like her jaw was trying to escape.  

They've introduced a new couple who has a baby...called 'Baby'.  You just know this girl is going to be a nutcase if she's going to call her child that.

Disagree.  The more I watched the more I understand why he did a runner and then had an affair.  She was an annoying boot and the overdramatic facial expressions would have driven me nuts.  She also had a mouth that looked like her jaw was trying to escape.  
They've introduced a new couple who has a baby...called 'Baby'.  You just know this girl is going to be a nutcase if she's going to call her child that.
There's no question she's nippy but to f**k off and ghost her after a day is total p***k behaviour. He should/could have just said he had no interest.

On 16/02/2021 at 12:45, Highland Capital said:

In the episode where they go to the Gold Coast, keep an eye on the sky when the bald fellow, the country farmer guy and the other older bloke have a chat.  The editing is so bad it becomes funny - the sky goes from blue to black back to blue and then to black again!

You (or your other half) obviously haven't realised the amount of times people are chatting and a 'fluent' conversation is edited so badly that you notice folk with/without/with wedding rings on. Mike is the worst for it. 

I apologise for pointing this out to you. :)

I've just reached the point where the new couple had an argument about Splenda.  Two classic examples of why only children are the worst people in the world.  He seems nice enough but a complete bore who can't stick up for himself.  She is one of the more attractive women but a truly horrible person.  Of course anyone who names their baby 'Baby' is a guaranteed lunatic but she really is an arrogant, nasty piece of work.

Edited by Highland Capital

I've just reached the point where the new couple had an argument about Splenda.  Two classic examples of why only children are the worst people in the world.  He seems nice enough but a complete bore who can't stick up for himself.  She is one of the more attractive women but a truly horrible person.  Of course anyone who names their baby 'Baby' is a guaranteed lunatic but she really is an arrogant, nasty piece of work.
I'm not that far yet. But please don't tell me there is a character more horrible than Ines?

We've just had the episode where the guys are out together and the woman and Ines has been asked outright if she fancies Sam. She said no and it then cuts to her telling the camera she can't wait until it comes out. The woman is the definition of "shitebag". The Ines and Sam deception is getting boring already for me. I'm passed angry and just completely fed up with it.

I've just stumbled across the first 5 minutes of this program and I'm putting it out there all the guys here are only watching this as is full of wids, not a chance you're sitting through this if it was a bunch of unattractive folk. For what it's worth the red headed woman is great.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm not that far yet. But please don't tell me there is a character more horrible than Ines?

Less sneaky and toxic but more of an in-your-face horrible woman.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

You can't be serious?! 

In the top three I would say.

On 18/02/2021 at 19:44, Highland Capital said:

In the top three I would say.

Fourth for me. Martha, Ines, then Jess I’d say.

I’m at the episode where Jess makes Mike go out to Perth with her (that a four/five hour flight?) just so she can meet up with Dan again at the next dinner party 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

Have downloaded most of this and gradually working my way through them. Have got up to the 2 new couples joining. Wife is addicted to this and watching 2-3 episodes a night. Hard to believe that there are so many fucked up characters in it. Meeting some of them would be scary.

Hahaha just realised there was a thread for this. I’ve not been watching it religiously but I’ve been sticking it on when I’ve remembered to.

The Ines and Sam thing was what got me hooked. Ines is savage and Bronson seemed like a nice guy but he was a big meathead, an idiot. Sam’s bird who’s name escapes me, was mental. Her facial expressions and crazy eyes were a massive red flag for me - a total nutter. Her clobber was shite as well.

Martha is the goddess of them all.

I was pissing myself laughing at Jess continuing to keep Mick in the show.

Heidi is fit but is annoying and Mike has come out as a bit mental the past few days but I like him. Was laughing when he was given a dressing down by the experts and in the interview afterwards he gave a big sigh, to which he told Heidi “sorry I was just breathing” [emoji38]

My least favourite people on the show are “the experts.” Can’t stand them and their analysis of dinner parties and what not is tiresome.

They’re clearly the nicest people in the whole programme, but we’re at the stage where we’re fast forwarding the bits where it’s just Cam and Jules together now. They’re so boring.

The contestants might have all “entered the experiment to find love”, but I can absolutely assure you, I did not. We want dem bitch fights and scenes, yo. The lovey dovey pish does not fall in to that category.

On 18/02/2021 at 19:58, Mr. Alli said:

I'm genuinely bewildered at this. I'd have her above Ning. That's it. She just looks plumped up and plastic (which is mental, given her age). 

And Cyrell.  She's also completely nuts and her brother is even worse.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Jess is a total tramp.

One of those women who is attractive from the front but not from the side.  

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

My least favourite people on the show are “the experts.” Can’t stand them and their analysis of dinner parties and what not is tiresome.

I like the bloke, especially the bit where Susie was bullying the poor defenseless Billy and he got her telt.

Also, the true unsung hero here the country guy Mick's best man Bozzy.  There's a bit after Jess was upset at Mick for calling her dad a drunk and she tells Bozzy that they need some time alone and he just sits there perplexed! 

Edited by Highland Capital

Based purely on looks, this is my order. Though 1st and 2nd would be the same even with personality added in. Cyrell is mental but she'd be a great laugh.

Cyrell
Jules
Martha - on the show. Too much plastic now.
Tamara
Heidi
Melissa
Lizz - with no or less makeup.
Jess - much higher if not for the duck bill on her face
Suzie - plastic and deadeyes.
Ines
Lauren
Ning - though nice body

17 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Based purely on looks, this is my order. Though 1st and 2nd would be the same even with personality added in. Cyrell is mental but she'd be a great laugh.

Cyrell
Jules
Martha - on the show. Too much plastic now.
Tamara
Heidi
Melissa
Lizz - with no or less makeup.
Jess - much higher if not for the duck bill on her face
Suzie - plastic and deadeyes.
Ines
Lauren
Ning - though nice body

These are the rankings of a middle aged man imo.