The 2021 election and a mandate for Indyref2.

Erih Shtrep

Where will you cast your constituency vote at the 2021 election?   

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is [mention=22650]DeeTillEhDeh[/mention] ever gonnae elaborate on his "Malthusian nutters" line about the Greens. Feel like if I believed them to be to that I wouldn't vote for them regardless if I had to hold my nose or not! 
More to do with some of their grassroots supporters - their actual elected reps are less fruitloopy.

28 minutes ago, yoda said:

Spoiling my constituency ballot and voting Green on the list.

I assume you're in the same constituency as me (Inverness and Nairn).  I'm sure last time there was only four candidates with Fergus Ewing getting in as the least bad of a very very bad bunch despite being pretty useless and getting in essentially on who his mother is.  If there's another pro-independence candidate running this time, I'll be strongly considering it.

Edited by Highland Capital

3 hours ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Presumably you're both unsure about whether you want an independence referendum?   

My SNP constituency MSP (who is going to be weighing his vote on the 7th May) doesn't deserve my vote. It's pretty much that simple.

1 hour ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Are the Greens standing in many constituency seats, I know I should be able to vote for Patrick Harvie in Glasgow Kelvin, but are they standing anywhere else?

I've heard on the grapevine that the Greens might be running someone in Inverness & Nairn for the first time.  I think I'm right in saying that the only other time a pro-independence non-SNP candidate has run in Inverness was the SSP is 2003.  

Just now, DublinMagyar said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:
My SNP constituency MSP (who is going to be weighing his vote on the 7th May) doesn't deserve my vote. It's pretty much that simple.

For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

Scotland returning a majority of pro-independence MSP’s to Holyrood, is clearly enough of a mandate for another referendum. Only flag shagging, servile boot-lickers would disagree.

Living in Glasgow Southside, my constituency vote will obviously be going to Nicola Sturgeon of the Scottish National Party. My regional vote will be going to the Scottish Green Party, for the top boi P.Harvie.

56 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Scotland returning a majority of pro-independence MSP’s to Holyrood, is clearly enough of a mandate for another referendum. Only flag shagging, servile boot-lickers would disagree.

Living in Glasgow Southside, my constituency vote will obviously be going to Nicola Sturgeon of the Scottish National Party. My regional vote will be going to the Scottish Green Party, for the top boi P.Harvie.

"Servile boot-licker" - voting for Sturgeon.

Stick it to the man.