Jump to content
Erih Shtrep

The 2021 election and a mandate for Indyref2.

Where will you cast your constituency vote at the 2021 election?   

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

On Thursday the 6th of May, the electorate of Scotland are invited to cast a vote in the Scottish Government election.  

4 million residents are of legal age to cast their vote.  

The SG are entering the election with a manifesto pledge that if in excess of 50% of votes cast are for pro-independence a referendum should take place.  

The opposition believe that it doesn't matter how many votes are pro-independence that it shouldn't happen because it's not an issue for Scotland on the basis that we voted to remain in the UK and everything must be UK based like the Brexit vote.   Scotland voice only counts as a proportion of a UK tally, and Scotland isn't allowed to leave the UK.  

Without question the May 6th vote is the most important ever for supporters of both constitutional thoughts.   

With that in mind where will you cast your Regional or 1st vote?   



 

Edited by Erih Shtrep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

The SG are entering the election with a manifesto pledge that if in excess of 50% of votes cast are for pro-independence a referendum should take place.  

They have trolled the Scottish electorate since 2019 on this and only because they dare not ask for the vote to be based on their performance in government.

But still.  I fully expect to see wee westies in jimmy bunnets and for the Natter Massive to raid the dressing-up box.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They have trolled the Scottish electorate sine 2019 on this and only because they dare not ask for the vote to be based on their performance in government.

But still.  I fully expect to see wee westies in jimmy bunnets and for the Natter Massive to raid the dressing-up box.

I suspect this was a mistaken post?  All I read is dogs, hats, and costume drama.   

Just copy/paste it to the thread it was meant for.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erih Shtrep said:

costume drama.   

The Natter manifesto - however much you'd like it to be dressed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Kincardine said:

The Natter manifesto - however much you'd like it to be dressed up.

Hello.  In Perthshire we don't talk in riddles.  

Is the natter manifesto an encouragement to talk about mental illness?    image.jpeg.e703c5f3fbd13a18dbbf755021c18615.jpeg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNP on the main Ballot for me.

The list vote is up for grabs between the greens and the SNP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They have trolled the Scottish electorate sine 2019 on this and only because they dare not ask for the vote to be based on their performance in government.

But still.  I fully expect to see wee westies in jimmy bunnets and for the Natter Massive to raid the dressing-up box.

https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,scottish-parliament-votes-for-second-referendum-on-scottish-independence_15041.htm

https://www.businessforscotland.com/a-2020-scottish-independence-referendum-what-if-westminster-says-no/

Who is trolling who? 

It appears to me that the Tories don't respect democracy. We voted to have a 2nd independence referendum and it was passed through our parliament. If there is an indy majority again in this election what is to stop Boris saying no, again? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

We voted to have a 2nd independence referendum 

I just checked my glass eye.  It hasn't a single tear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

On Thursday the 6th of May, the electorate of Scotland are invited to cast a vote in the Scottish Government election.  

4 million residents are of legal age to cast their vote.  

The SG are entering the election with a manifesto pledge that if in excess of 50% of votes cast are for pro-independence a referendum should take place.  

The opposition believe that it doesn't matter how many votes are pro-independence that it shouldn't happen because it's not an issue for Scotland on the basis that we voted to remain in the UK and everything must be UK based like the Brexit vote.   Scotland voice only counts as a proportion of a UK tally, and Scotland isn't allowed to leave the UK.  

Without question the May 6th vote is the most important ever for supporters of both constitutional thoughts.   

With that in mind where will you cast your Regional or 1st vote?   



 

I would vote for you being the biggest weirdo on P&B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I would vote for you being the biggest weirdo on P&B.

I suppose you probably wouldn't be allowed to vote for yourself tbf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I would vote for you being the biggest weirdo on P&B.

On you go commission the poll on here.  You couldn't afford an official poll.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just returned to live in Scotland after enduring 3 years in the squalor of Lancashire. 

Voting in the May election and subsequent referendum (which will not be denied) has never been more important to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Awww, that’s  lovely, did you get that from Chelsea Leanne’s Facebook page? So poignant.

B2BC1E1E-E1E5-43A3-86BE-9F8D51F1F001.jpeg

Ooft. Triggering a minter 101 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is the most pointless thread created. It's like asking your dog if he's a good boy or asking the KKK what they think about black people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

This thread is the most pointless thread created. It's like asking your dog if he's a good boy or asking the KKK what they think about black people. 

Or asking you what you think about democracy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Or asking you what you think about democracy?

Who's a good boy

*Pats head*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...