Premier Relegation spots

Just now, Big Dougie said:

Cheers. It just seem pointless going to the clubs when they think playing on isn’t feasible. As you say, maybe it ticks a box.

Same here, it does smack of a box ticking exercise although I can't see for what reason.  But it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

Completing the season after the 17th May sounds very feasible to me

What’s pointless about clubs being allowed to shape they’re own future. Playing to 50% from 17th May is highly feasible especially when it benefits every club apart from the bottom 4.

Mibby not every player will still be under contract. And as quoted many times - prevent any chance of self isolation 

3 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

Just another excuse, the best so far though. There will be more ridiculous ones in the pipeline. “ we want time to mourn the death of the Duke of Edinburgh” automatically springs to mind. 

You really are a low life bringing the Duke of Edinburgh into this. Not funny and shame on you! 

22 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

Completing the season after the 17th May sounds very feasible to me

What’s pointless about clubs being allowed to shape they’re own future. Playing to 50% from 17th May is highly feasible especially when it benefits every club apart from the bottom 4.

My point was that if the board agree it is not feasible then why ask the clubs, if they think that they should make a decision. I was commenting on the indecision of the board more than anything else.

1 hour ago, Big Dougie said:

My point was that if the board agree it is not feasible then why ask the clubs, if they think that they should make a decision...

Saving face after what had been placed on the EoS website?

https://www.eosfl.com/

Following the announcement by the Scottish Government that adult contact sport cannot commence until 17 May the Board have decided that unless that date is brought forward by a significant margin in the next Scottish Government review on 6 April we will in all likelihood have no other choice than to abandon this season's league. A final decision will be made by the Board later that week.

They have done a major U-turn on their previously stated position by throwing it back to the clubs for a vote.

2 hours ago, Bigbro19 said:

Wasn’t intended to be funny. Note the word ridiculous. Although I did realize the haters would jump in and put their spin on it.

Nothing to do with haters. A guy just dies, should  not matter who , yet you still bring him up in your message. You have the morals of a p1ssheid! You complain about a couple of guys giving you red dots & hope people will get banned by moderators. Its pr1cks like you that need to be kicked  oot!

7 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Clubs to vote before Sunday between null and void or try and complete season after 17th May.   PPG has been rejected.  

Board recommends that the season is N&V as not feasible to complete the season.

Remember not every  club will get to vote 

1 minute ago, Truthteller said:

Remember not every  club will get to vote 

That’s interesting - why wouldn’t every club be entitled to vote. Or should the question be which Clubs are getting a vote

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Doesn't it take a year of membership before voting rights kick in?

Yes, so all new members from last season wont be able to vote on any matters - inc the SGM -  until this years AGM.

Edited by Burnieman

On 09/04/2021 at 19:11, Burnieman said:

Yes, so all new members from last season wont be able to vote on any matters - inc the SGM -  until this years AGM.

So ,,, just clear this voting issue in my head. Would the same criteria be used earlier for the restarting of the season?

19 minutes ago, Malty Guy said:

So ,,, just clear this voting issue in my head. Would the same criteria be used earlier for the restarting of the season?

Pass.  I wouldn't have thought they would be able to vote if they currently have no voting rights.

Nothing to do with haters. A guy just dies, should  not matter who , yet you still bring him up in your message. You have the morals of a p1ssheid! You complain about a couple of guys giving you red dots & hope people will get banned by moderators. Its pr1cks like you that need to be kicked  oot!
Heids well and truly gone [emoji38]

On 09/04/2021 at 12:25, Big Dougie said:

My point was that if the board agree it is not feasible then why ask the clubs, if they think that they should make a decision. I was commenting on the indecision of the board more than anything else.

They'd probably have got stick if they hadn't put it to the clubs, so they couldn't win either way.