Premier Relegation spots

2 minutes ago, themillerman1979 said:

Of course Malty. Can you define “sensible” ;) ? 

Ha ha ha ,,,,, still waiting on you trying hand to spell out what a season is,,,, I’m blessed with patience. Trust me

thanks for the advice and useful tips,

i didnt know being scared of covid or passing it to my family was a major problem, you would think it was a serious problem this Covid wouldnt you , but oh no forget it , lets all mingle and kick a ball thats far more important just now ,

and yes maybe after all these years football isnt for me as some lovely poster put it 

2 minutes ago, Scrappydoo said:

thanks for the advice and useful tips,

i didnt know being scared of covid or passing it to my family was a major problem, you would think it was a serious problem this Covid wouldnt you , but oh no forget it , lets all mingle and kick a ball thats far more important just now ,

and yes maybe after all these years football isnt for me as some lovely poster put it 

What were your views on playing before we were stopped in January? I’m not trying to catch you out or anything, but surely the risks then were greater than they appear to be now.

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

I've got to laugh at some saying it's all about self preservation on here.

Looking at the EoS Premier theres 18 teams.I think me and Magoo are the only WW posters. We dont speak on behalf of the club.

Of the 17 other clubs there is virtually nowt from LTHV,Nitten,HoB,Tynecastle,Crossgates and Inverkeithing. 

Theres loads of Lithgy fans on here but compared to their large support,its a  tiny percentage of that support.

Musselburgh and Tranent also have big followings,again only one or two voicing there opinions for their clubs on here.

As for the other leagues you'll find it hard to even find a poster supporting a club.

The point I'm getting at here is theres a helluva lot more to the EoSFA than a few petty squabbles on pie and bovril where all member clubs will rightfully have their say.

So aye Burnieman might be shouting from the rooftops for Blackburn,likewise myself for WW or the lad from Dunbar for that matter but we're no hiding behind any names slating other clubs on here.

Jeezo one lad on here does nae fancy starting up again and hes even been abused. 

Will I be disappointed if WW go down on ppg,of course I will but at the end of the day it's only a game. 

The EoSFA have been around for a long long time and won't be influenced by a handful on here. That is one thing that is guaranteed here.

At the end of the day we should all be thankful we are all healthy and finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel in getting on top of this horrible disease. 

I keep coming back this post. I’ve read it several times. It’s got more sensible content than most of the previous 5 pages combined. 
It’s about people, it’s about the clubs and it’s about the significance of football during this current period.  It’s also quite direct in calling out those who simply turn the page - ‘nothing to do with me’ waiting for something of little or low importance being aired, after which they’ll all come out the woodwork to put in their tuppence worth.  No matter what happens, good clubs and good people will survive.

27 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

You’re entitled to your opinion Malty I respect that. Been following developments on here for the past year or so but I’ve only this morning had time to read through the 5 pages and form a different opinion. Nookie broon has admitted his self preservation and can laugh as much as he wants but it won’t change mine. While it’s debatable whether the Dundonald poster went about it the proper way or not, his club has nothing to gain from their proposal and will do more good than harm  for the pyramid going forward than the null and void so desperately craved so as to avoid relegation by the Blackburn poster. I do agree with you however about posters crawling out of the woodwork as I note Sidney Lumet hasn’t contributed in almost a year, as he always does when Burnieman needs his voice echoed. What do I know though, I’m new here and not one of his sheep. 

as you joined 15 hours ago. How many accounts do you have now?

28 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

You’re entitled to your opinion Malty I respect that. Been following developments on here for the past year or so but I’ve only this morning had time to read through the 5 pages and form a different opinion. Nookie broon has admitted his self preservation and can laugh as much as he wants but it won’t change mine. While it’s debatable whether the Dundonald poster went about it the proper way or not, his club has nothing to gain from their proposal and will do more good than harm  for the pyramid going forward than the null and void so desperately craved so as to avoid relegation by the Blackburn poster. I do agree with you however about posters crawling out of the woodwork as I note Sidney Lumet hasn’t contributed in almost a year, as he always does when Burnieman needs his voice echoed. What do I know though, I’m new here and not one of his sheep. 

Following events over the past year aye right :thumsup2

I'm a fan of my club not a committee member of course I'm gonnae defend my club on a public forum. 

As I said last night the EoSFA has been established for a very long time.

They ain't gonnae be influenced by petty squabbles on here. 

Aye yer new here alright,that's the biggest laugh bud. 👍

Why would people have multiple accounts and work in mischievous ways to avoid detection. Its full on confrontation and head on debate i love about football discussion .....

1 hour ago, Bigbro19 said:

The people 'crawling out the woodwork' are the anarchists wanting to change a democratic decision on how the season would be concluded, and the rules to be applied, AFTER the event. 

Where were they 16 points ago, with their pyramid-saving crusade, when it was agreed at that time?  

18 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

Believe what you want my friend it’s your prerogative. I ain’t a committee member either, nor have I insinuated the EoSFA will be influenced by opinions on here. I gave my honest opinion in my OP and stick by it. Only saying what a lot more are thinking. So deal with it, No amount of childish red dots or accusations of another account will change that .

pinocchio GIF

17 hours ago, bluebell1 said:

Pathetic, you my friend are a man/woman of straw.  Throwing accusations and comments around hiding behind a username kinda makes you insignificant in my world 

🤣🤣 We are on the same page then, so we are both happy.
I’m not hiding behind anything though. I’m merely a supporter and personally find your actions underhand and disingenuous. I’d feel the same if the club I watch/ support were benefiting - that’s the truth as it is who I am. There are no accusations, only opinions and all based on my own standards and belief that all member clubs are essentially in the same boat, facing the same challenges and as such there is a respectful way of behaving that should be inclusive. Next time you visit the club, if I’m there I will most certainly introduce myself and perhaps even buy you that free pint you mentioned previously. 
I guess all I hoped for was a little bit of contrition from you in the cold light of day after some time to reflect. Sadly not. 

4 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

🤣🤣 We are on the same page then, so we are both happy.
I’m not hiding behind anything though. I’m merely a supporter and personally find your actions underhand and disingenuous. I’d feel the same if the club I watch/ support were benefiting - that’s the truth as it is who I am. There are no accusations, only opinions and all based on my own standards and belief that all member clubs are essentially in the same boat, facing the same challenges and as such there is a respectful way of behaving that should be inclusive. Next time you visit the club, if I’m there I will most certainly introduce myself and perhaps even buy you that free pint you mentioned previously. 
I guess all I hoped for was a little bit of contrition from you in the cold light of day after some time to reflect. Sadly not. 

Ok we will agree to disagree,  and I look forward to seeing you at Dunbar in the future and will happily accept that free pint on offer. Tennants preferably, a might buy you one back. 

14 minutes ago, Big Dougie said:

No change in dates from First Minister today.

Not even a commitment to 26th lifting either of travel between local authority regions so zero knowledge on non contact training g for clubs that have loads travelling from other areas. The update is there is no update. 
Time for the EoS to take the plunge one way or another. We can’t wait another 3 weeks. Surely!!!🤷🏼‍♂️

Today’s FM Statement was as expected ; no change to current adult contact sport restrictions. Tier levels and travel remains status quo.

Hmmmm....it’s now over to you guys at EoS Board.

Edited by Malty Guy
?

30 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

So say you get what you want null and void and for the second successive season an incomplete league campaign. What next when the inevitable third wave strikes and next season is called to a halt too? 

That's the argument for getting next season underway in July, as soon as practicable. Starting early provides more contingency if there are further lockdowns and greater likelihood of reaching a 50% of fixtures threshold