Null & Void or an 18 Game Season?

Pointless argument, L1 and L2 clubs arnt being tested (yet) and its highly unlikely that they are getting tested In their other jobs unless they work in an industry that is testing regularly which I doubt there is many. Unless they are showing symptoms then there is no need for them to have a test and as has been pointed out on here numerous times, footballers fall into the category who are highly likely to be asymptomatic.
Championship clubs now returning positive tests since they started testing is no surprise, watch the numbers shoot up in L1 and L2 once testing starts.

That’s where I disagree. Really what you are saying is that no L1&L2 players have had symptoms of Covid. Surely at least some of them would have become ill.

Your point was built around how many cases there have been across the leagues, so cases this week do indeed weaken your argument.
L1 and L2 are deemed higher risk due to more players from more clubs having increased exposure to people outwith the football bubble with their other jobs.
Whether that is translated into more positive cases is hard to tell as mentioned above due to the lack of testing.

My question was how many postponements. And where is the data that supports part time players being more at risk.
Previously the argument was that brickies and posties were more likely to be at risk. That’s week on 2 counts - they are both outdoor activities, where risk is lower and their employers will have socially distancing rules in place.
I am quite happy to be persuaded by data rather than a vague expectation

1 hour ago, jagsfan57 said:

My question was how many postponements. And where is the data that supports part time players being more at risk.
Previously the argument was that brickies and posties were more likely to be at risk. That’s week on 2 counts - they are both outdoor activities, where risk is lower and their employers will have socially distancing rules in place.
I am quite happy to be persuaded by data rather than a vague expectation

Data that is hard to come by with the lack of testing therefore they deal with risk.

6 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

It’s hard to get data on how many postponements there have been ?

It’s hard to find out from about 20 people per club if they have had Covid ?

Accurate date on those that have had it without testing.

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Large groups of fans have had several gatherings outside Celtic Park recently and it’s the same at Ibrox today. No adherence to social distancing, no adherence to laws about pyrotechnics and yet again no action by the police yet in the real world we still can’t watch our teams play.

What a fucking country !!!

And we wonder why the SG hates football! 

24 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Why the f**k don't the Police go in hard? Set the land sharks on them. 

They’re terrified of both sets of bigots. Celtic fans have been congregating at various times this season to protest/celebrate/act like fannies (delete as appropriate) and nothing has been done.

They have always policed them differently. Frankly, they should be less 'understanding' of them and more on their case, but it seems to work the other way to avoid confrontation. Needs a government and senior police with some balls, but the former won't want to lose votes and the latter won't want to lose face/jobs/money.

I think this is the 6th month in a row (barring 1 day) I can’t legally have my dad in my flat.

Meanwhile the police have practically laid down a red carpet for thousands of that lot to sing and shout on each other. Incredible. 

It should have been obvious the crowd outside Ibrox was going to continue to grow. A senior policeman & someone from the club should have made an announcement through the stadium pa or outside the ground that kick off would be delayed by 1 hour for the crowd to disperse & if that did not work postpone the game. they were not even going to win the league today regardless & what happens now with it going to the Celtic game, how would a mass gathering of Rangers fans be greeted at Parkhead. Surprised that the crowd was allowed to grow today & lots of younger supporters probably without vaccination to mix & possibly pass on the virus. Poor show really which could have repercussions beyond Ibrox. 

49 minutes ago, peternapper said:

It should have been obvious the crowd outside Ibrox was going to continue to grow. A senior policeman & someone from the club should have made an announcement through the stadium pa or outside the ground that kick off would be delayed by 1 hour for the crowd to disperse & if that did not work postpone the game. they were not even going to win the league today regardless & what happens now with it going to the Celtic game, how would a mass gathering of Rangers fans be greeted at Parkhead. Surprised that the crowd was allowed to grow today & lots of younger supporters probably without vaccination to mix & possibly pass on the virus. Poor show really which could have repercussions beyond Ibrox. 

Apparently the players went to the gates to celebrate with the fans. If that was indeed the case then Sevco should get slaughtered for it.