Null & Void or an 18 Game Season?

11 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Surely it's the police looking clueless, not the government?

Thought at the time if man in charge of the police saw what was happening he should have told the club to issue a warning to disperse the the crowd otherwise the game would not be starting. With no crowd inside the only thing affected would have been the streaming cash. The game could have been played later in the day providing the crowd had moved on, allowing it to go ahead just encouraged them to carry on.

Wouldn't be surprised if we diddy teams are sacrificial lambs again. 
Time the authorities shut down the Premier League. f**k them.

One things for sure, if it had happened a week ago there’s no way the Scottish Government would have given consent to League 1 and 2 to reopen.....

19 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You know fine well every other team in the country will behave themselves. Get this patter in the sea.

Falkirk invade pitches when they equalise in the first half. Can't be trusted.

3 hours ago, peternapper said:

The game could have been played later in the day providing the crowd had moved on, allowing it to go ahead just encouraged them to carry on.

Apparently the bulk of the crowd had moved on long before kickoff, just a handful of police and a festival's worth of litter when media folk were arriving around 2pm

Time to reflect on the job the SPFL and Scotgov are doing in keeping us safe with a fact driven response to a virus, by shutting down lower league football in Scotland, and doing absolutely f**k all about the scenes yesterday, or to prevent an inevitable repeat, or several, between now and seasons end

2 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Apparently the bulk of the crowd had moved on long before kickoff, just a handful of police and a festival's worth of litter when media folk were arriving around 2pm

Ok  the way it looked the crowd had been there for the afternoon or did they all leave and come back for the end of the game & celebrations?

No idea. There must've been some folk out there though when the players ran to the gate.

Either way, I hope it has absolutely no influence in getting L1 & L2 started again and they get a new fixture list out asap. Wouldn't surprise me at all though if it hadn't been noticed that all the March 20th fixtures have in essence already happened, in terms of Home/Away.

Guest The Phoenix

Fixtures will almost certainly revert to the next fixtures planned  following the suspension (i.e. Saturday 16th January) with dates set aside to slot in the "catch ups".

Fixtures will almost certainly revert to the next fixtures planned  following the suspension (i.e. Saturday 16th January) with dates set aside to slot in the "catch ups".

Is that your way of saying there’s no agreement and it’s now 27 games or null and void?…

I’m expecting we’ll be playing Clyde(if we’re ever going to play a game again) as that was who we were scheduled to be playing before the league was stopped. 

Makes perfect sense to me to just carry on the fixture from where we left them. 

Edited by Rbon

Guest The Phoenix
1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Is that your way of saying there’s no agreement and it’s now 27 games or null and void?…

No, it's my way of saying "Fixtures will almost certainly revert to the next fixtures planned  following the suspension (i.e. Saturday 16th January) with dates set aside to slot in the "catch ups". "