Null & Void or an 18 Game Season?

21 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

No apparently about it - 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56308926

Obviously nothing will happen, it’s just never ending with both of them!
Makes me so angry how they are treated so differently from everyone from SFA, SPFL, referees, media and even it seems the police. Been going on since year dot and never changes. Yet they have the cheek to take turns to complain every single week. 
mid any of us from the Diddy leagues even step out of line we get hammered. 

If only they could get their wish and could disappear elsewhere.

It’s hard to get data on how many postponements there have been ?

It’s hard to find out from about 20 people per club if they have had Covid ?

Clyde had two games postponed, not sure if there was anything else.

Almost none of the Premiership players who have tested positive so far (and it probably isn't much more than 20 in total across the season) have had symptoms, so if their clubs weren't testing regularly those players would have been none the wiser.

Hardly any Championship players had to miss games through covid from September to December, but then suddenly after they started testing in January folk have missed out. The same thing is true for Leagues 1 and 2.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Almost none of the Premiership players who have tested positive so far (and it probably isn't much more than 20 in total across the season) have had symptoms, so if their clubs weren't testing regularly those players would have been none the wiser.

Hardly any Championship players had to miss games through covid from September to December, but then suddenly after they started testing in January folk have missed out. The same thing is true for Leagues 1 and 2.

I thought that the Sellick and Sevco players both had symptoms? 

Sorry, my mistake, I'm thinking of their hangovers the next day.

37 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

For situations like this, Boris’s water cannon would be fantastic but the pc brigade got upset.

The police had no chance so don’t blame them.

You can only go so far in putting people under house arrest.

At the end of the day, the human spirit will always defeat repression.

As I said earlier, they should have used plastic billets to disperse them.

3 hours ago, peternapper said:

It should have been obvious the crowd outside Ibrox was going to continue to grow. A senior policeman & someone from the club should have made an announcement through the stadium pa or outside the ground that kick off would be delayed by 1 hour for the crowd to disperse & if that did not work postpone the game. they were not even going to win the league today regardless & what happens now with it going to the Celtic game, how would a mass gathering of Rangers fans be greeted at Parkhead. Surprised that the crowd was allowed to grow today & lots of younger supporters probably without vaccination to mix & possibly pass on the virus. Poor show really which could have repercussions beyond Ibrox. 

When we won the First Division (fucking hell, lifetime ago), we were told that if we invaded the pitch, the players wouldn't be coming back out for a celebration with us.  So we sat there and waited, and got to celebrate properly.  Fucking crazy to think that a crowd like that, during a pandemic, was just allowed to grow and grow.  Then to top it all, the fucking players decided that encouraging them would be the best course of action.  

f**k knows what's going to happen next week if that'd going to be the decider.  Proper rammy between rival fans I'm betting.

Guest The Phoenix

The scenario of SG shutting down all Scottish Football on the back of this afternoon’s events and the Premiership being declared Null & Void crossed anyone’s mind? 

5 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

The scenario of SG shutting down all Scottish Football on the back of this afternoon’s events and the Premiership being declared Null & Void crossed anyone’s mind? 

The biggest meltdown to end any conceivable meltdown that that would cause supersedes any desire I have to watch our league play football again this season. Falkirk could be 29 points clear and I’d want it to happen.

Sturge and clownshoes, make it happen! 

How many games in the championship have been postponed as a result of Covid since testing started. Is it just the 2 Dunfermline games ? That would be 2 games out of about 40 ?

If there were a whole bunch more, I could understand the argument about the extra split matches in L1 & L2 causing a problem