Null & Void or an 18 Game Season?

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Look, if you guys keep asking me the same question again and again, what do you want me to do? emoji16.png

Well, Sarge has asked you to go and read the rules and I've asked you to speak to your club but you keep coming back here (having done neither) to repeat yourself, then accuse others of being a broken record. 

Well, Sarge has asked you to go and read the rules and I've asked you to speak to your club but you keep coming back here (having done neither) to repeat yourself, then accuse others of being a broken record. 

Please let me know which aspects of above are wrong?
You both know the rule book inside out of course and see no flaws whatsoever.....

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We also have extensive form for childish and pointless statements when we don’t get our way, so I’d say we’re odds on for this. We’ll also throw in something about maintaining our dignity, despite reality somewhat contradicting that.

We'll, sportsounds guest tonight is Ian mccall, so he has the forum to be that one! 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You’re doing it again.😁

23 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You both know the rule book inside out of course and see no flaws whatsoever.....

Educate yourself. The rule book is free and online. It's not my job nor Sarge's to eradicate your wilful ignorance. 

53 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I don't know them by heart, I've told you a dozen times, but I can access them when necessary. Here's a copy of the Articles of Association.

SPFL Articles of Association of 20-Jan-20 (clean).pdf