The Mighty Well v The less than mighty Accies 13th Feb.

Would you eat before or after the fracas?
Do it rounds, have a course in between. Following the initial 'Mon thens' retire to your respective corners and tuck in to some poppadoms and spiced onions.

Make it all the way to the end and pick over the post mortem with gulab jamun.

We’ve certainly improved under Alexander and will actually have a real goalkeeper for this one so should be fairly confident. However Accies generally seem more up for the games against us of late so would not be surprised to see them again come away with the three points from our place. Worth a punt from you gamblers as I would imagine they are decent odds.

It'll be interesting to see who partners Odoffin. Martin, Stirling and Trafford could all be injured but Accies and Hughes isn't particularly good.

We also need to factor in that one of our key players will be randomly injured. My money's on Anderson or Jamie Hamilton .

It'll be interesting to see who partners Odoffin. Martin, Stirling and Trafford could all be injured but Accies and Hughes isn't particularly good.

We also need to factor in that one of our key players will be randomly injured. My money's on Anderson or Jamie Hamilton .
Same team as last week which is nice but it would've been nicer if Trafford dropped out. Martin and Stirling back on the bench.

48 minutes ago, dezz said:

O’Hara back in for Crawford which should improve us. Unchanged other than that. No sign of half the players we signed in January - no Lawless, Foley, Smith or Nolan.

In my initial post I was hoping OHara would start. Offers more of a goal threat. Hopefully he steps up.

Lawless has an knee injury iirc. Would have to assume Smith injured also as surely he would make the bench ? I would imagine Foley and more so Nolan need to get up to speed before being considered but if you were being harsh you would query some signings if they are not able to even get in the match day squad ! 

6 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I would like to retract my Allan Campbell slander from the other week btw, I've decided he's class again

Maybe a Yassin bollocking was all the Wee Man (TM) needed to kickstart the rest of the season