The Mighty Well v The less than mighty Accies 13th Feb.

That is terrifically bad.

Particular love for the stock imovie create a movie advert template they have used. 

As for the game itself, always have the fear against Accies these days, hopefully Alexander has us set up nicely for another 3 points. 

Be an interesting match up here 3 v 3:Watt,Cole,Long v Easton,Aaron Martin,Hamilton.

We are still guff in midfield and despite a one off performance versus Rangers,Trafford and Hughes are not the answer as the preceding games have shown.

The home side will be out to put right the previous two games,so for once we will have to match their application and desire.

I'll wait till I see our team before making a prediction as Rice has a habit of mucking up the team after a good result.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever, I am wildly optimistic that this is the game that announces our return from the hinterlands of relegation haunted diddyness, to our rightful berth of mid-table mediocrity. 

We were fairly gash in midweek despite winning, whilst Accies put in probably their best performance of the season against Rangers, so this has the potential to come back and seriously bite me on the arse, but I fancy us by a comfortable margin. 

Let's do these cnuts. 

Slightly relevant to that video, I always find it pretty funny when new managers/players from outside Scottish football give it the big licks about Lanarkshire Derby games and DOING IT FOR THE FANS as if it's El Clasico or the Old Firm when the general feeling from both fanbases is a collective shrug.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

14 hours ago, ropy said:

As for Accies, there was that season we dipped to the bottom to keep the new team from Govan out the league, I always saw that as a humanitarian mission, but other than that I’m not sure when we previously finished below Hamilton.

1953-54

By virtue of Hamilton being in Division A and Motherwell being the league below.

The previous time Hamilton finished above Motherwell whilst in the same division was in 1938-39.

6 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

1953-54

By virtue of Hamilton being in Division A and Motherwell being the league below.

The previous time Hamilton finished above Motherwell whilst in the same division was in 1938-39.

Accies have a better record than I thought.

Despite a great performance last week I really don't see us getting anything from this game. Motherwell will be confident and rightly so, Accies need to get right in Motherwells faces from the get go like we did with Rangers and put them off their game but I just don't think we have it in us to do it two weeks in a row so I'd say we're looking at a Motherwell win.

On 12/02/2021 at 09:52, ropy said:

As for Accies, there was that season we dipped to the bottom to keep the new team from Govan out the league, I always saw that as a humanitarian mission, but other than that I’m not sure when we previously finished below Hamilton.

11 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

1953-54

Todd has it. I was gonna say it was the 50s sometime. 

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Would you eat before or after the fracas?

You don't wanna bounce about with belly full of South Indian chilli but you canny chew with a broken jaw...

tough yin.