Saints v Celtic, Sunday 14/02/21 12pm

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Meh half. We'll probably lose this through when Celtic bring £30m worth of talent off the bench and play a 2-1-7 formation, but it is what is.

Looks only a matter of time before Celtic score. We really need to get our foot on the ball. Or score a goal from nowhere to upset them. Otherwise this is only going one way. 

Very good first half an hour, after that was watching the clock for half time as Celtic went up a gear and we went down one. Thankfully Celtic love an aimless long shot when other players are in a better position.

Think having some pace on one of the flanks would give us a bit more on the break - Conway playing well but might be worth the sacrifice for Middleton

Actually mental.
On a related topic, have Sky actually removed Boyd from Celtic games due to their fans complaining about him winding them up? Or is it a coincidence he’s not there?
He's not on every game anyway, is he? Could just be a coincidence.

Maloney seems a bit strange but I think he'd be really interesting off-air/in a less formal scenario.

I also served him in Equi's once.
It's like Joel Sked has had a hair transplant and been given a semi-Aberdeen accent.

I quite enjoy his analysis.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Maloney seems a bit strange but I think he'd be really interesting off-air/in a less formal scenario.

I also served him in Equi's once.

Agree, think he would have some great insights. More importantly I could do with an Equi's  fish supper right now

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

If you're Callum Davidson, that's 87 minutes. 

Groundhog day.

Why not?

Or are you wanting us to open up against a side who have Rogic, Turnbull, Christie, and Edouard camped in front of our 3 CBs?

Don't think saints have been great tbh. First 10-15 did alright but fell out the game since and ended up too deep last 10. Need the front five to be doing more to keep the ball when we win it back. Wonder if we'll see Middleton relatively soon.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why not?

Or are you wanting us to open up against a side who have Rogic, Turnbull, Christie, and Edouard camped in front of our 3 CBs?

I wasn't being critical, just pointing out that us 'going for it' on 70 minutes (if we're lucky enough to be level) isn't going to happen. 

Not asking for suicide tactics but think Middleton for Conway would be a reasonable sub.