County's relegation express vs Hibs

8 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Postponing the game until after the pandemic so we can get our away day to Dingwall?

God bless you Mr Groundsman.

See you in 2027 guys!

I cannae see them spending more than 5 years in the Championship........................

Spoiler

obvs, your larger teams spend 3 at least 🤭

Edited by Leith Green

16 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Hibs fans replying to the announcement of the game being called off on our Twitter is genuinely bizarre.  There are some proper weirdos on there.

I think this one in particular cuts through the noise and really gets to the heart of the issue 🤣

48 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Quite surprised by this, I'd have thought that the undersoil heating would have fine with the temperatures there's been down by the stadium, the pitch was cutting up quite bad though. Maybe the feeling is that we'll lose by a smaller margin on a Tuesday night in March.

Was passing the ground today, barriers up around the access point to the pitch at the firth end. A few vans from Nigg around.  Could be problems with the undersoil heating. Not sure why else they would be there.

9 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

Was passing the ground today, barriers up around the access point to the pitch at the firth end. A few vans from Nigg around.  Could be problems with the undersoil heating. Not sure why else they would be there.

If covers were used the vehicles would be needed to lift them/clear the snow anyway.  Or they would have sent Global workers to clear the snow 😂

I wouldn’t imagine they would even have bothered with the undersoil heating.  I’m sure someone more in the know will clarify.

38 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think this one in particular cuts through the noise and really gets to the heart of the issue 🤣

Sounds like a cultured guy judging by both his succinct prose and his apparent choice of lager.  Twitter is such a meeting of minds. 

Still barely above freezing in Inverness today, with snow due in an hour or so according to my phone app. Not surprised to be honest. The roads look alright at the minute as well, even at Slochd and Drummochter.

8 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Hibs fans replying to the announcement of the game being called off on our Twitter is genuinely bizarre.  There are some proper weirdos on there.

There's one on Hibs' announcement repeatedly screaming about it being a disgrace, resorted to attempted fishing when pointed out how much an idiot he was

22 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Always amazing how much seethe a game being postponed by the Winter weather causes, each time it's like the first time ever it has happened.