Pars vs Dees; which manager will make the biggest arse of it?

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
11 minutes ago, The Derry said:
Alternatively a tag team match between the two hardest members of each teams Pie and Bovril community.

That'll be me making up a half of Dunfermline's tag team then.

Comfortable Dundee win then.

It is alleged that a gang of Dundonian ruffians, who would visit another town on a Friday night in the mid-late 1990s to beat up twattish posh students, once got involved in altercation with the wrong students and found themselves getting a pasting from a 5ft 2 girl and her boyfriend. 

On 10/02/2021 at 11:32, Gorgie greatness said:

Years from now whilst still an established championship outfit  you’ll still be reminiscing....mind that time we beat hertz 😍

Doubtful.... we are still in love with Abert Kidd and your salty tears when it all went tits up at Dens.

Wasn't that just a fucking glorious footballing day?

I reckon it could take many decades to surpass that.... sorry to piss on your chips

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

It is alleged that a gang of Dundonian ruffians, who would visit another town on a Friday night in the mid-late 1990s to beat up twattish posh students, once got involved in altercation with the wrong students and found themselves getting a pasting from a 5ft 2 girl and her boyfriend. 

It is alleged you're a toby.

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

Mon then.

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, The Derry said:
Alternatively a tag team match between the two hardest members of each teams Pie and Bovril community.

That'll be me making up a half of Dunfermline's tag team then.

Yer geittin laid right oot! Fanny!

Pretty dangerous taking on students from Dunfermline. Those lads from the technical college and the lassies with their scissors. Dundee of course has two varsities.

40 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I’m away out for my second five mile run of the day. Not like these pampered so-called athletes!

And any time! Will wear my spangliest loafers.

Good.

I use my fingers to squeeze the tea bags out the cup. I am fuckin nails mate.

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Pretty dangerous taking on students from Dunfermline. Those lads from the technical college and the lassies with their scissors. Dundee of course has two varsities.

This was in St Andrews. I secretly enjoyed reading about the annoying posh students getting a mild pasting. A wee bit of class warfare.