Pars vs Dees; which manager will make the biggest arse of it?

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
23 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I actually wondered if this was the thread. Given we’re watching all the games online they’re all ‘home’ to me in any case. Maybe it’s better to have 1 thread for all the games against your opponents all season long. More chance of starting with the abuse right out of the blocks instead of a few pages of pleasantries.

West Fife inbred c***s.

Inbred c***s will do.

Hope you get relegated straight away in the next chess season.

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

6pm!!!!!! What a stupid kick off time....

Champions League night.

If it wasn't televised (apart from Dunfermline's own streaming) then it could have been any time.

Obviously English lower-league football is regularly shown opposite Champions League games but I think that's because the Premier League and EFL are different organisations. This is an SPFL fixture and the SPFL operate the top league, ergo no SPFL game can go against a Champions League game #UEFALogic

Edited by The Master

Champions League night.
If it wasn't televised (apart from Dunfermline's own streaming) then it could have been any time.
Obviously English lower-league football is regularly shown opposite Champions League games but I think that's because the Premier League and EFL are different organisations. This is an SPFL fixture and the SPFL operate the top league, ergo no SPFL game can go against a Champions League game #UEFALogic
I thought lower league games, and games that have been rescheduled, were allowed to be up against the Champions League. Also thought BBC Scotland didn't start til 7pm?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this live as well? Aw for f**k sake have we not suffered enough?

Just put us out our misery ffs Dundee eh? I cba with any more of this season. Fresh start needed.

I've just gone to try and look at the odds on William Hill for the match and the Scottish Championship has disappeared. Ladbrokes the same. 

Did we....did we finally do it? We got the Championship cancelled....

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 23.45.46.png

Edited by Stoo61

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Girth said:
This is going to be a shitty draw isn’t it!?

Or a shitty away win.

How did you guys look yesterday?  

Edited by Girth

How did you guys look yesterday?  

Even worse than we did for the last 80 mins at Dens. Same story though, took an early lead then defended for the rest of the game. We even brought on an extra defender for the last 25 mins, to hold on to a draw against Ayr.

Crawford acknowledged it was a good result, when you look at the other scores. It’s like he thinks the aim is to finish 5th, given a win would have seen us back in the top 4. So I’m fully expecting more shitebag tactics on Tuesday.