Pars vs Dees; which manager will make the biggest arse of it?

9 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Is Crawford as bad a manager as many people think? Tactically this season I think he has been a lot more astute, willing to change the team and game plan depending on the opposition and is not afraid to change things during the game if things aren't going our way (Inverness,Clyde, Raith, Dundee). Last season he was still working with a % of AJ's perma diddies and starting the rebuild, his transfers have been absolutely spot on and I struggle to think of a bad signing he's made (assuming McGill and Bowman were McNamara's doing). 

I'm not for one minute suggesting he's perfect however I do think he is overly criticised by an element of our support.

What's the deal with his contract btw? Is it still month to month?

I'll reserve judgement until the end of the season given the circumstances we are currently in with COVID. However, should we fail to achieve 4th place as a minimum, given ICT are much weaker, there are two part-timers in the league and teams like Morton & QoS being absolute dugmeat, then he should be sacked immediately.

12 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
19 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:
It’ll be that useless h1b5 c**t McPake. 

Stevie C was skooled in Gorgie emoji57.png

McPake schooled Neilson - which is fucking embarrassing for your mob.

Years from now whilst still an established championship outfit  you’ll still be reminiscing....mind that time we beat hertz 😍

Edited by Gorgie greatness

11 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Years from now whilst still an established championship outfit  you’ll still be reminiscing....mind that time we beat hertz 😍

No doubt in anticipation for our next game against yo-yo Hearts in the same league.