Free Agency 2021

die hard doonhamer

On 15/04/2021 at 06:57, Brummie Clyde said:

You only notice them when they do a bad job. Scales has been good for us though.

Patrick Mannelly was with us for 19 seasons and most Bears fans have probably never heard of him.

David Binn played in roughly 20 more games as a Charger than Antonio Gates, and outlasted every other member of the 1994 Superbowl team, including the likes of Junior Seau. I can't recall him botching a single snap in 17 seasons.

He was also knobbing Pamela Anderson at one point :lol:

Edited by Boo Khaki

On 14/04/2021 at 10:21, G51 said:

I love how long snappers get completely shit on in the NFL. So much so that they aren't even put into Madden, you just get one of your guards to do it. They are just the lowest of the low.

Washington let theirs go, and I was literally upset at the news.  😥

On 14/04/2021 at 15:35, peasy23 said:

Browns signing Jadeveon Clowney to a 1 year deal, fair play to them, him and Myles Garrett could be a very effective pass rushing duo.

Key word being "could." Clowney was good for 2 out of 5 years in Houston, otherwise he's been way more hype than substance and for a No. 1 pick has severely underachieved.

Key word being "could." Clowney was good for 2 out of 5 years in Houston, otherwise he's been way more hype than substance and for a No. 1 pick has severely underachieved.
Definitely not a dead cert but if you look at what they've done with cuts and restructures with other players and the potential for Richardson to come back they've done a great job.

PFF rank the pre draft roster at No. 2 [emoji102]

Lions roster ranked last in the PFF pre-draft let's go. Full rankings below:

Overall I'm not too fussed about being dead last given the Lions are very much in rebuild mode & will be for at least the next two seasons imo.

1. Buccs
2. Browns
3. Chiefs
4. Packers
5. Bills
6. Broncos
7. Ravens
8. Football Team
9. Cowboys
10. 49ers
11. Rams
12. Colts
13. Seahawks
14. Cardinals
15. Dolphins
16. Saints
17. Giants
18. Steelers
19. Vikings
20. Pats
21. Bengals
22. Titans
23. Bears
24. Falcons
25. Chargers
26. Eagles
27. Jets
28. Raiders
29. Panthers
30. Jags
31. Texans
32. Lions

Edited by GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Overall I'm not too fussed about being dead last given the Lions are very much in rebuild mode & will be for at least the next two seasons imo.

Cardinals ranked 14th, which is last in their division. Set to be a nightmare division again this year.

14 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Definitely not a dead cert but if you look at what they've done with cuts and restructures with other players and the potential for Richardson to come back they've done a great job.

PFF rank the pre draft roster at No. 2 emoji102.png

Mizzou!

Yeah, I'm not down on the Browns, just more down on Clowney being the badass a lot of people think he is basically because of one highlight hit in college.

1. Buccs
2. Browns
3. Chiefs
4. Packers
5. Bills
6. Broncos
7. Ravens
8. Football Team
9. Cowboys
10. 49ers
11. Rams
12. Colts
13. Seahawks
14. Cardinals
15. Dolphins
16. Saints
17. Giants
18. Steelers
19. Vikings
20. Pats
21. Bengals
22. Titans
23. Bears
24. Falcons
25. Chargers
26. Eagles
27. Jets
28. Raiders
29. Panthers
30. Jags
31. Texans
32. Lions

Interesting to see they rank the 49ers highest of the NFC West at 10th, but with the Cardinals the lowest at 14th then it will be a tight division as usual.

On 23/04/2021 at 22:30, Boo Khaki said:

PFF fucking hates the Chargers for some reason. They are STILL refusing to acknowledge they were completely and utterly wrong about Herbert, and have even started saying he's not in the top 5 QB's from either the 2020 or 2021 drafts :1eye:lol:

They have the Bronco's at 6... they know nothing.

I see the world through elway tinted specs and even  i would struggle to have them in the top 20. Great defence and an offence with potential but lots of questions round the QB and a shit OC.