Free Agency 2021

die hard doonhamer

Lions stuff:

Lions are signing Green Bay QB Tim Boyle as competition for David Blough. One year deal $2.5 million.

Lions being linked with DE Charles Harris last with the Falcons.

WR Kenny Golladay mulling his options with the Bears, Bengals & Giants in the mix,

9 hours ago, peasy23 said:

4 hours ago, Angus_Don said:

Reports that the Bears have released CB Kyle Fuller and granted DL Akiem Hicks permission to seek a trade.   I know cap space is an issue in Chicago, but these moves seem crazy! 

Nothing the Bears have done the last 72 hours makes sense.

Minor adjustment to the details of the Stafford-Goff trade. The 3rd round pick the Lions are getting for this years draft is a compensatory one.

Lions set to sign WR Breshad Perriman last with the Jets on a 1 year deal worth $3 million.

Death, taxes & LS Don Muhlbach being a Lions player. The Muhl signs on for his 18th season with the team & is the last remnant from that season in '08.

Lions signing K Randy Bullock last with the Bengals. Bullock is the 29th most accurate kicker in NFL history with person in 30th funnily enough being Matt Prater.  Will compete with with reserve/futures Matt Wright for the starting spot.

57 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Schefter saying “former Steeler” Smith-Schuster is going back to the Steelers. Not a surprise but him saying former for a guy who never actually left has annoyed me.

Technically he did.  He left as soon as the new league season started.  

Schefter saying “former Steeler” Smith-Schuster is going back to the Steelers. Not a surprise but him saying former for a guy who never actually left has annoyed me.
Cant wait for Juju's tiktoks when the Browns spank them twice next year.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Reggie Ragland signs for the Giants. Tell me about him 

He never played a snap for Buffalo, burst his ACL in training camp and missed his entire rookie season then was traded the following pre season 

Reports that the Bears have released CB Kyle Fuller and granted DL Akiem Hicks permission to seek a trade.   I know cap space is an issue in Chicago, but these moves seem crazy! 
We were always going to have to ship out one of Mack, Hicks or Fuller, so the latter made sense.

Hicks being traded would be a tragedy though.

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Reggie Ragland signs for the Giants. Tell me about him 

Spent 3 years with the Chiefs. Nothing special. Good enough to maybe make the roster but not good enough to make any kind of lasting impact. The fact his guaranteed money is $138K tells you all you need to know.

Edited by AmericanFan
more