Free Agency 2021

die hard doonhamer

Former Lions CB Desmond Trufant has joined the Bears on a one year deal.

Lions hosting a visit for S Damontae Kazee last with the Falcons. Was the leagues best interceptor in 2018 with 7 ints. Missed most of last season with an Achilles tear. Also being courted by the Cowboys.

Add the Ravens to the list of teams after WR Kenny Golladay.

Edited by GNU_Linux

49ers have restructured Dee Ford's deal freeing up around $11 million in cap space for this year.

That left them with $20 million or so to play with, but Jaquiski Tartt and DJ Jones signed new one year deals yesterday, and safety Tavon Wilson also signed from the Colts on a one year deal. Should still leave a decent wedge to manoeuvre with.

41 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

49ers have restructured Dee Ford's deal freeing up around $11 million in cap space for this year.

That left them with $20 million or so to play with, but Jaquiski Tartt and DJ Jones signed new one year deals yesterday, and safety Tavon Wilson also signed from the Colts on a one year deal. Should still leave a decent wedge to manoeuvre with.

They'll need to leave around half of that to sign up their rookie class from the draft so maybe space for one more signing. 

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Flacco signs for the Jets, must really be looking to ship Darnold out now and draft someone in the first round for Flacco to mentor?

59 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:
9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:
Flacco signs for the Jets, must really be looking to ship Darnold out now and draft someone in the first round for Flacco to mentor?

Oh I thought Flacco was going to the Eagles. Does this mean there's still a chance we can offload Foles?

Yep, Rapoport et al reported yesterday that he's signed a 1 year deal with the Eagles.

10 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:
19 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Oh I thought Flacco was going to the Eagles. Does this mean there's still a chance we can offload Foles?

9 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Yep, Rapoport et al reported yesterday that he's signed a 1 year deal with the Eagles.

Think I must of seen Twitter and then posted this while sleeping. 

🤐

I just seen the green effects and jumped in. Ignore me.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge