Free Agency 2021

die hard doonhamer

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

And another Cardinals move. Happy fucking days.

A top Center still. I’m delighted we got a 3rd considering we were going to release him outright. Good deal for both teams.

Lions reportedly signing RB Jamaal Williams who was last with the Packers on a two year deal $7.5 million.

Former Lion CB Justin Coleman bound for the Dolphins on a one year deal worth $2.75 million. Thats massive cut from the $8.95 million he'd have been due from the Lions this season.

Lions are picking up DL Michael Brokers from the Rams in a trade with the Rams getting a 7th round pick in 2023 in return. Very favourable deal for the Lions as the Rams were looking to shift Brokers in order to save $6 million in cap space. Last month Brokers called Matt Stafford a level up on Jared Goff. Awkward.

Also regarding the Bears they were denied a trade for Russel Wilson thus they ended up with Andy Dalton.

Edited by GNU_Linux

14 hours ago, Nightmare said:

A top Center still. I’m delighted we got a 3rd considering we were going to release him outright. Good deal for both teams.

Seahawks took vwteran guard Gabe Jackson from the Raiders too. 

I think that leaves us with 3 draft picks.. 

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Seahawks took vwteran guard Gabe Jackson from the Raiders too. 

I think that leaves us with 3 draft picks.. 

Another one I’m satisfied enough with. Jackson has been a very good Guard with the Raiders for a long time, but we’re trying to save money and he’s getting on a bit.

Salary might be a bit steep, but I guess this is the kind of help Russ is looking for. So another one that I think works for both teams involved.