Livi vs. Accies

8 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
44 minutes ago, LiviLion said:
Still more mobile than JET.

In fairness to the guy, he's improved massively in the last couple of weeks. Starting to see what he brings to the team

I think he's an absolute baller, just needed to find a way to use him where he's not needed to run a lot, which somehow seems to be on the wing :lol:

Also kind of wonder what we would do with the stuff. At the last home game (at the weekend) were was still mounds of the gritty grey frozen snow all along the touchline. I suppose we could pile it into the stands; no-one's going to be sitting there for a while?

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Aye, I hope no one's desperately looking forward to this. Even if the pitch isn't frozen I can't imagine getting in/out the stadium would be very easy or fun :lol:

But it's an all weather pitch.

48 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Also kind of wonder what we would do with the stuff. At the last home game (at the weekend) were was still mounds of the gritty grey frozen snow all along the touchline. I suppose we could pile it into the stands; no-one's going to be sitting there for a while?

Must be all the black pellets.😂

They'd have to open the gates at the south/west stand corner and put it outside.

Hell of a clear up job shifting it all today though, and the temps meant to drop considerably as the day goes on, reaching minus 5-6 by ko.