Terrors v Lions 13 February 2021

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ref apparently having an absolute mare going by the radio. Livi had a legitimate goal chopped off and Pawlett should never have been sent off.

There was a foul by a Livi player before their ‘goal’.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

It was given for offside though, was it not? Either way, Michael Stewart was raging.

The United commentators said it was just for a foul in the box.

But then again Sean Dillon just admitted he doesn't fully understand the offside rule.

Strange first half. I feel like we've had a greater share of the possession but have really only threatened from crosses/free kicks into the box. Dundee Utd look dangerous when the ball is in that final third and it almost seems irrelevant if we aren't going to do anything with our possession when Utd can drop it in behind us. Robbo going off is big loss as Jet is less dynamic up there. I still feel like we can get something here. Oh and a harsh sending off!

Edited by crispy

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

This Bartley character that plays with Livingston is an absolute chancer. Never seen a player fall down as much as him except for Larsson. 

Aye, Marvin has a habit of dangling a leg or taking a tumble when he's initiated some contacted. Would do my box in if i was an opposition player!