Terrors v Lions 13 February 2021

1 hour ago, Lancashirearab said:

The Final Hurdle were a big part in reclaiming its use. I had heard about it before the fanzine appeared,  but I cant remember either my dad or my grandad using it.

Much of it was probably down to the fact that the guy behind the Beau Peep cartoon contributed to the fanzine.

Hence the use of the Nomad by Arabtrust.

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Same team/formation as last week but Appere in for McNulty. 

LETSSSSS GOOOO LEWYYYY

20210213_140146.jpg

I like the look of that team.

Had a horrible feeling MM would inexplicably revert to his favourite formation and try to shoehorn Shankland, McNulty and Clark into the team again.

21 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I like the look of that team.

Had a horrible feeling MM would inexplicably revert to his favourite formation and try to shoehorn Shankland, McNulty and Clark into the team again.

Nah I think lessons have been learned. 

I've heard through the grapevine that some senior players had a bit of a show down talk with Micky and made their feelings known. All amicable and handled like professionals though. 

Much more respect from all parties concerned because of it. 

16 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Nah I think lessons have been learned. 

I've heard through the grapevine that some senior players had a bit of a show down talk with Micky and made their feelings known. All amicable and handled like professionals though. 

Much more respect from all parties concerned because of it. 

I take it the lads chapped his door and asked why big Loius wasn't getting a game in place of McNulty?!🤣

In all seriousness i agree with whats been said. I think that's a really decent lineup and I hope Aperre can show what he can really do.

Not sure if its 442 or 4231 though? Going with 442.

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I take it the lads chapped his door and asked why big Loius wasn't getting a game in place of McNulty?!🤣

In all seriousness i agree with whats been said. I think that's a really decent lineup and I hope Aperre can show what he can really do.

Not sure if its 442 or 4231 though? Going with 442.

442 would mean playing Pawlett wide, I think 4231 more likely.  If we play 442 Clark deserves to be one of the two.