Terrors v Lions 13 February 2021

Dunno why we brought JET on so early, Poplatnik would've been a like for like replacement for Robbo, more mobile and can bring others into play too. A Livi goal would change things completely, but just now 10 men Utd re cruising to a win here. They're looking dangerous on the counter and could easily get another goal, we need big changes to get the game in our favour. Fitzwater isn't looking great either, might be worth bringing Ambrose on, Kabia and Forrest would be good subs to bring on too, hopefully we get one of them on with plenty of time to do something.

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

This Bartley character that plays with Livingston is an absolute chancer. Never seen a player fall down as much as him except for Larsson. 

To be fair, we have Pawlett on our books. We can't say anything. 

They even made a tongue twister about it - Peter Pawlett picked a piece of pitch to plunge on.

But yeah, for a big unit of a bloke, Bartley dosent half play in his mother's slippers.

5 minutes ago, Aladdin said:
7 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:
After watching Sean for years, this makes perfect sense.

Less of the abuse of Dillon. A scholar and a gentleman.

Och Dillon is alright. A gentleman may still hoof the ball off his own face however.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Brilliant player to have in your team though, expert at drawing fouls to break play up, or get free kicks to put a ball in the opposition box.

Oh aye I understand that aspect fine but I'm all about carrying the ball forward at all times and you can't do that sprawled on the deck every 5 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, crispy said:

Just seen a replay of the second goal. It's a poor one from us. Jet's misplaced pass has caught us out and then a fairly simple ball and finish in between the posts.

How on earth can you blame JET for that goal?

Just now, crispy said:

Just seen a replay of the second goal. It's a poor one from us. Jet's misplaced pass has caught us out and then a fairly simple ball and finish in between the posts.

The pass was good, it was Devlin running away from it that caused us the problem, leaving it for Holt who was miles away from it. Absolutely blame Devlin for that goal. Fitzwater has looked all over the place in defence too, think we'd be a lot better with Ambrose and Guthrie in the back line today, Utd are taking advantage of him every time they hit us on the break. Big Guthrie has looked solid still though.

5 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

How on earth can you blame JET for that goal?

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The pass was good, it was Devlin running away from it that caused us the problem, leaving it for Holt who was miles away from it. Absolutely blame Devlin for that goal. Fitzwater has looked all over the place in defence too, think we'd be a lot better with Ambrose and Guthrie in the back line today, Utd are taking advantage of him every time they hit us on the break. Big Guthrie has looked solid still though.

I'll watch it back but I didn't think it was a pass played well enough for Devlin to collect or run onto so I know why he left it but I know what you are saying.