Terrors v Lions 13 February 2021

Big game for United against a team we’ve struggled against.  I’m hoping Livi’s midweek game leaves them under par for the trip to the city of Dundee.

I’d go with the same starting line up with the exception of Bolton in for McNulty and a 4-2-3-1 formation that could be changed to 4-4-2 if we’re chasing the game by bringing on Clark or McNulty for Pawlett or Bolton.

A win here would certainly ease the tension a wee bit.  

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Big game for United against a team we’ve struggled against.  I’m hoping Livi’s midweek game leaves them under par for the trip to the city of Dundee.

I’d go with the same starting line up with the exception of Bolton in for McNulty and a 4-2-3-1 formation that could be changed to 4-4-2 if we’re chasing the game by bringing on Clark or McNulty for Pawlett or Bolton.

Unsure we'll be able to field the same starting line up, stories, and I hope they are just that, of a Covid outbreak at the club.

44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bolton?? Jeezo

If we were looking for a wide player, id be throwing Appere out there. Did nothing to deserve being dropped a few weeks back

21 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Unsure we'll be able to field the same starting line up, stories, and I hope they are just that, of a Covid outbreak at the club.

There were rumours before the County game that Fuchs was out.  Sometimes rumours are just rumours.

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Bolton?? Jeezo

If we were looking for a wide player, id be throwing Appere out there. Did nothing to deserve being dropped a few weeks back

Bolton wide right ahead of McNulty is a no-brainer.  Would not be against Appere in that position either.

19 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Thought that was last week, with a player testing positive with the less accurate test and the NHS test clearing them?

Seems to be the third time I've heard someone saying there is stories of a COVID break out at the club that hasn't happened.

Not saying you're wrong, you may have been told the truth, but it seems to happen regularly.

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There were rumours before the County game that Fuchs was out.  Sometimes rumours are just rumours.

Bolton wide right ahead of McNulty is a no-brainer.  Would not be against Appere in that position either.

I'm hoping so: there were also rumours at the weekend that Tony Asghar had been binned.

21 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Thought that was last week, with a player testing positive with the less accurate test and the NHS test clearing them?

Seems to be the third time I've heard someone saying there is stories of a COVID break out at the club that hasn't happened.

Not saying you're wrong, you may have been told the truth, but it seems to happen regularly.

INot been told anything, neither claiming to be right or wrong. Simply mentioning 'stories' read on other sites. I'm not an ITK type. Wondered if anyone here had factual information on the topic.

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm hoping so: there were also rumours at the weekend that Tony Asghar had been binned.

INot been told anything, neither claiming to be right or wrong. Simply mentioning 'stories' read on other sites. I'm not an ITK type. Wondered if anyone here had factual information on the topic.

I heard the one about Asghar from my boss. The one he heard was that Asghar had walked after being told he couldn't bring anyone to the club!

No problem at all, and I hope I've not offended you. Since I replied I've seen posts on East Football about it saying it's past the "isolation stage" and its positive cases.

Who knows, hope it isn't true as that was the most balanced we've looked on the pitch for a long time against County and hoped for same again.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hearing Tony has been binned after deliberately infecting Fuchs with COVID.

Am I doing this right?

Quite right if true. Fuchs should be training in a Hazmat suit inside a bio bubble.

In all seriousness if this game goes ahead I can see it being a tight affair. Would be happy enough with a draw but if we get the win it would not only be huge (obviously) but would take the pressure off before the next tough run of games.

Same team as Saturday for me.

Head - 2-1Livi.

Heart - 2-1 Utd.