New Manager Killie v Nearly New Manager Motherwell

4 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Killie will be fine on the basis that Accies and County look significantly worse than everybody else.

In saying that, Accies have looked worse than everybody else for years but always find a way. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they beat us on Saturday.

I thought Accies gave Rangers the best game of anyone this season last week. Never write Accies off.

Much improved tonight. An obvious gameplan and everyone working their baws off. 

Still disappointing seeing guys like Doyle and Dikamona at the back, but it is what it is. Keeper had a good save tbf, but still think we will lose soft goals like tonight with those in defence. 

Dicker and Power seemed a negative choice in midfield but tonight showed they can combine well to take us up the park, and they did well breaking up play together. 

Kiltie was excellent, it's absolutely baffling he was taken off?! And after not producing much quality first half, Burke was excellent in the second. With any sort of quality upfront, we would have scored. We must have slung in 20-30 crosses but all Kabamba seems to be able to do in the box is fall around. Power's whipped ball across the six yard box was begging for contact - Boydie must be sick watching us these days. 

Lots of positives, but think he has a big job on his hands getting a tune out of those three donkeys we have as centre forwards. 

That was certainly ugly but I’m not sure I’d go as far to say undeserved

Killie had lots of possession but other than repeatedly firing balls into Mugabi and Lamie to head clear, they didn’t seem to do a great deal with it. Kelly had little to do other than a couple of straightforward catches near the end. 

The best chances of the match seemed to fall to us, Cole certainly missed two great chances either side of half time. The goal itself was a lovely bit of play from Watt and an excellent finish by Campbell. 

That’s Alexander won 3 of his first 7 games in charge, we’d only won 4 from 20 before he arrived. Not pretty tonight but organised and resolute, certainly heading in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:
1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

I can assure you that Kilmarnock will finish above Motherwell next season.

Brilliant

Edited by Busta Nut
f**k know what's happened here