New Manager Killie v Nearly New Manager Motherwell

Has anyone said it'll be 3-0 yet? 

Will be an interesting one, this. Wright is only in the door so won't have much of a chance to implement his ways. Alexander seems to have got us playing with an identity (one which gives me a fucking heart attack when they play the short goal kicks to Mugabi) and we've got players coming back into form. 

If we score first in this game I think we'll go on and win it, but a point here wouldn't be the worst. 

52 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You can just tell this will be one of the games where the pitch will cope with the snow/temperature and the police will put the game off because of H+S concerns for fans.

Joking aside. This always pissed me off, the polis don't stop me going to work cos it's icy outside.

23 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Joking aside. This always pissed me off, the polis don't stop me going to work cos it's icy outside.

As seen in the last few days they don’t have any issue with people out messing about in the snow and ice generally speaking except for when they are going to the football. Wonder if Glasgow Warriors have had many games called off for this reason.

26 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I mind a game away to Partick a few years ago where half the West End turned into a death trap.

Maryhill Road was a deathtrap. Folk decking it left, right & centre. Then I got into the stadium and that hopeless c**t Griffiths threw in 3 goals. 

Steak pie was great, though. 

15 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Maryhill Road was a deathtrap. Folk decking it left, right & centre. Then I got into the stadium and that hopeless c**t Griffiths threw in 3 goals. 

Steak pie was great, though. 

f**k aye, I remembered the scenes outside but I forgot it was that game where Conor Sammon tore us apart and Cerny managed to get Kipre's goal disallowed.

Not surprising that we are keeping a settled team at the moment - the only frustration is that Lawless is probably the only ready made starter that we signed (other than Kelly) but has gone straight onto the injury list.

14 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Seems ridiculous that O'Hara isn't back in the team ahead of Crawford.

I think O'Hara is a better player - but Crawford (IMO) hasn't done much wrong and it would be harsh to drop him. 

16 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Nothing that has been punished but he has made numerous sloopy passes and been caught out a few times in recent matches.

O'Hara has done plenty of that too and I actually think that Crawford is a "tidier" player than O'Hara. I think Crawford's limitation is that in a physical game, he looks a bit lightweight and O'Hara brings the physicality and box-to-box stuff which I think we need.