Raith V Ayr 13/2

I actually think this has been a decent game so far. Raith looking good on the ball and Ayr seem to be happy to sit back and let them dominate possession. Ayr breaking away quick when winning the ball and looking dangerous on the counter though

1 minute ago, super_carson said:

Quite like the guys doing commentary, not over the top shouting and calling the game fairly.

The guys are Rovers minded, but fairness is their greatest strength

Been a pretty good game so far on a good surface.   Yet its got me feeling nostalgic for the last time we were there in the title battle season when me and my pal went to 5 or 6 Kirkcaldy pubs then watched the very scrappy 1-1 draw with a noisy crowd and just about every Ayr player booked by the end of it.    Once again asking myself how folk can be 'armchair fans', its nowhere near the same.  

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Preferred Manny Duku when he was good tbh.

I've got no idea of the stats would justify this, but his early season form is starting to feel very "outperformed his xG". 

Just about everything he touched went in at the start of the season. I wouldn't be giving him much time beyond half time, given the other strikers we've got on the bench. 

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Preferred Manny Duku when he was good tbh.

I'm starting to wonder if his early form was a fluke. 

Took time for everyone to get up to speed after the lay off and his unorthodox ways worked. 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Having watched us on a couple of complete bogs already this year, give me the Astro any day.

Absolutely. I was always well against it and hated playing on it as I got older but the standard on this compared to Somerset or Cappielow last 2 weeks is night and day.