Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Another factor to consider when clearing the pitch is what to do with all the cleared snow. I see Alloa have lots of it piled at the side, as I recall Rovers fell foul of the league for doing just that a few years ago. Apparently we were told it should be totally removed from the playing surface, apron and Perry track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200.gif&key=97a246b341c1647fd3f9a567eae569696663e1a5789e35198e6fcca436ee027d

Bit of a delay, and already confirmed game off, but better late than never, right? Haha! (From this morning)

IMG_9844.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Another factor to consider when clearing the pitch is what to do with all the cleared snow. I see Alloa have lots of it piled at the side, as I recall Rovers fell foul of the league for doing just that a few years ago. Apparently we were told it should be totally removed from the playing surface, apron and Perry track.

Put it in the stand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thats a sh**er!  3 games in the space of 8 days all with evening kick-offs............and I'm nightshift!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew there was a thread for this game already made.

White and Stillie will still be in charge for this one and I can’t really see them changing much from yesterday. McKenzie did enough to warrant starting again and the change for Moffat works well after an hour or so.

This will definitely be a tougher game compared to Morton but a win would be huge and gives the new manager coming in a solid base to work from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I knew there was a thread for this game already made.

White and Stillie will still be in charge for this one and I can’t really see them changing much from yesterday. McKenzie did enough to warrant starting again and the change for Moffat works well after an hour or so.

This will definitely be a tougher game compared to Morton but a win would be huge and gives the new manager coming in a solid base to work from.

Dre Wright will be back apparantly so not sure if he might play apart, wouldn't image the boy McKenzie will be very match sharp since there's no reserves this season so he might be suffering a bit from yesterday.

White also said about Houston struggling when he came off, not sure if it was injury related or fatigued so might get Miller at RB.

Still much of the same should do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we can put on a better performance than we have in our other midweek games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Hopefully we can put on a better performance than we have in our other midweek games. 

Don't you dare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, itzdrk said:

Don't you dare. 

Yeah, Raith must continue their form since we drew at Somerset. Their last 9 games... WLWLWLWLW. 

Get the mortgage on an Ayr win! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, we're on the "lose" half of our cycle. It's a midweek game which has been a bogie for us this season and we never usually put in a good performance vs. Ayr anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayr can’t string two wins together, Rovers can’t string two wins together. I’ll put my Mortgage on a draw here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McKenzie should start with Dre coming on with 30 mins to go ... Tough tough game for us , Raith having the season of their dreams .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Dre Wright to come on and score a perfect hatrick against the 12 fingered fifers! 

Offt. 

40 minutes ago, North British said:

McKenzie should start with Dre coming on with 30 mins to go ... Tough tough game for us , Raith having the season of their dreams .

The season of our dreams would be beating Hearts on the last day of the season to win the league. 

I'd settle for the playoffs though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The season of our dreams would be beating Hearts on the last day of the season to win the league. 
I'd settle for the playoffs though. 


With beating Yogi’s Ross County in the final?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

 


With beating Yogi’s Ross County in the final?

 

Where does the Killie figure in all of this scenario

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Honestmen said:

Where does the Killie figure in all of this scenario

 

Gone and sunk without a trace only to pop up in the championship next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

 


Wherever you like, I’ve no beef with Killie.

 

Reported to the mods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...