Raith V Ayr 13/2

Just now, grumswall said:
2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not racist.

Disagree. I don't want this to descend into more than it should though so won't comment further.

Yup same.   I'll apologise to anyone who may have been offended and get back to waiting on the inevitable Rovers winner. 

Yup same.   I'll apologise to anyone who may have been offended and get back to waiting on the inevitable Rovers winner. 
I'm not offended by it. Was just trying to show how it could be seen as that way tbh. The "oft" was used to show it as a light-hearted comment. No offence intended and non taken with it this has 0-0 all over it though.

3 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:
When was the last time we had a half decent game v Ayr? Struggling to think of one.

The triple save by the Witch

Whenever I see a clip of that moment I still think we're about to score.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Second half has been devoid of almost anything. A few half chances but too many players with an off night. Terrible final ball. Would be happy not to play Ayr again for quite some time tbh.

11 days' time. Right after a double header with bloody Inverness (who are now 9th).

Aaaaaaarrrggghh.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

11 days' time. Right after a double header with bloody Inverness (who are now 9th).

Aaaaaaarrrggghh.

Can we just forfeit it now so as not to bring the sport into disrepute.

Just now, P.C said:

The quality of crossing has been piss poor all night. God knows how Armstrong stayed on as long as he did.

Strange, McFadden and Levein both complimented the quality of the crossing throughout the whole game. Funny old game.