Raith V Ayr 13/2

We've played well enough, dominated  possession and created good chances. Ayr have defended well and look good on the break. 

Duku showing exactly why he was benched for so long and I'd take him off at half time tbh. 

Hard to feel aggrieved at that half. We’ve played some decent stuff but no end result. Ayr look dangerous on the break but similar to us when they get near the goal. Hopefully this is a repeat of the Alloa game and we up the gear in the second half. 

Raith have had the majority of the ball in and around the box, created some decent chances but a bit wasteful with their finishing.

We've been quite decent on the counter and created some chances. Smith's curling shot was well worked and McCowan had a decent chance as well on the break.

Would like to see a bit more play on the deck, artificial pitches seem to suit that style more.

Preferred Manny Duku when he was good tbh.
I'm starting to wonder if his early form was a fluke. 
Took time for everyone to get up to speed after the lay off and his unorthodox ways worked. 
He was very good at the start of the season by winning flick ons etc to let Armstrong and Ross push on beyond him. We also had tait playing further forward to link the play as well. Since Ross went back to Aberdeen, that hasn't really happened as much and he's looked poorer for it imo.

We look pretty comfortable in this game. Ayr have had a few good counter attacks but we've had the better of the general play, while missing that cutting edge.

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Fck Kirkcaldy (no offense lads), I just miss a day at Someret 

Always love going to Fife (apart from Cowdenbeast) - good pubs, good banter with the mad Fifers. Had a barny once in Burntisland with an RR fan but he ran away 😄 

4 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Always love going to Fife (apart from Cowdenbeast) - good pubs, good banter with the mad Fifers. Had a barny once in Burntisland with an RR fan but he ran away 😄 

I've only fleetingly been to Fife. Was seeing a lassie who lived in Kirkcaldy and went there once. Never been to any of the Fife grounds though 😔

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I've only fleetingly been to Fife. Was seeing a lassie who lived in Kirkcaldy and went there once. Never been to any of the Fife grounds though 😔

Definitely recommend once we're allowed back into grounds. The Fife trips are amongst the best imo.

I'm starting to wonder if his early form was a fluke. 
Took time for everyone to get up to speed after the lay off and his unorthodox ways worked. 
Duku confirming what some of the English supporters said of him - will start off on fire before quickly fading. Disappointing.