Raith V Ayr 13/2

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

McGavin too

Aye, although there seemed less need to sign McGavin / less resting on it if that makes sense.   Wright came in with the hopes that he would be the man to turn the season around haha.   Obviously not his fault he got injured but been a bit of a disaster all the same, especially as the longer he is out the less likely it is that we will ever see him on the park and match fit   

Think you’ll find they have been well rested due to there last game being off and they are a good bit younger  that’s the point being made we had a game on Saturday.
Moffat came on and played well on Saturday but the young boy McKenzie also did really well would have went with him, Moffat for me better coming of bench.

1 minute ago, Lochwood said:

Think you’ll find they have been well rested due to there last game being off and they are a good bit younger  that’s the point being made we had a game on Saturday.
Moffat came on and played well on Saturday but the young boy McKenzie also did really well would have went with him, Moffat for me better coming of bench.

It might be a bit of an ask for McKenzie, for all he would have put into Saturday's game, to be asked to lead the line away from home by himself again a few days later. I don't think him not starting tonight should be seen as a criticism of anything he did at Cappielow, far from it.

Moffat should hopefully have a point to prove that he's still worthy of a starting place. Cmon Ayr