Raith V Ayr 13/2

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think we're getting Ayr at the wrong time here. Away win. 

When would be the right team? We played Queens at the best possible time, on paper, and got a bit of a doing. 

13 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

When would be the right team? We played Queens at the best possible time, on paper, and got a bit of a doing. 

True. Just with them getting a win on Saturday and possibly a new manager by Tuesday I can imagine their confidence will be up. 

The fact we seem unable to put together two performances in a row is also part of my reasoning. 

15 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

True. Just with them getting a win on Saturday and possibly a new manager by Tuesday I can imagine their confidence will be up. 

The fact we seem unable to put together two performances in a row is also part of my reasoning. 

Post match interview on Saturday suggests David White still as interim and new gaffer potentially for the weekend against Hearts. We certainly looked like we had a bit of a fire in the belly against Morton, far less lethargic than in recent weeks. The link up play for our second has been non existent since the early part of the season so quite hopeful the win will have given us the shot in the arm we so badly needed. 

"must win" lol, you're second and the **** are going to get the entire league shut down again. Nothing matters except first and tenth.

As we’re only second and not first I hope our board back null and void for sporting integrity. I really just want to see the heads gone at Hearts and Falkirk.

18 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Am I right in saying this is a 7pm kick off, and not 7:45pm?

For me, I feel like this is an absolute must win. Therefore, dinny f*ck it Rovers!!

It is 7pm, also meant to be 7pm for the home game against Inverness next Tuesday.

Ah f*ck it, wasn't going to bother seeing as the last 4 or 5 games I've watched have been utterly soul destroying but think I'll buy the stream for this.  Hopefully can get a result- tough game though so would take a point.   Rovers obviously a better side than us at the moment but on the other hand they aren't exactly unbeatable so we should still be going in with a bit of confidence.  

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

Raith fully rested, at home, Young legs throughout the team and going really well on a fast pitch, not confident would take a draw. The new manager probably watching I’m sure the players will know might get them really going.

We had 8 starters on Saturday aged 24 or under and only Muirhead older than 26 so don't think we can blame a lack of young legs if we get beat.