Raith V Ayr 13/2

Another factor to consider when clearing the pitch is what to do with all the cleared snow. I see Alloa have lots of it piled at the side, as I recall Rovers fell foul of the league for doing just that a few years ago. Apparently we were told it should be totally removed from the playing surface, apron and Perry track.

15 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Another factor to consider when clearing the pitch is what to do with all the cleared snow. I see Alloa have lots of it piled at the side, as I recall Rovers fell foul of the league for doing just that a few years ago. Apparently we were told it should be totally removed from the playing surface, apron and Perry track.

Put it in the stand

• 3 weeks later...

I knew there was a thread for this game already made.

White and Stillie will still be in charge for this one and I can’t really see them changing much from yesterday. McKenzie did enough to warrant starting again and the change for Moffat works well after an hour or so.

This will definitely be a tougher game compared to Morton but a win would be huge and gives the new manager coming in a solid base to work from.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I knew there was a thread for this game already made.

White and Stillie will still be in charge for this one and I can’t really see them changing much from yesterday. McKenzie did enough to warrant starting again and the change for Moffat works well after an hour or so.

This will definitely be a tougher game compared to Morton but a win would be huge and gives the new manager coming in a solid base to work from.

Dre Wright will be back apparantly so not sure if he might play apart, wouldn't image the boy McKenzie will be very match sharp since there's no reserves this season so he might be suffering a bit from yesterday.

White also said about Houston struggling when he came off, not sure if it was injury related or fatigued so might get Miller at RB.

Still much of the same should do

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Dre Wright to come on and score a perfect hatrick against the 12 fingered fifers! 

Offt. 

40 minutes ago, North British said:

McKenzie should start with Dre coming on with 30 mins to go ... Tough tough game for us , Raith having the season of their dreams .

The season of our dreams would be beating Hearts on the last day of the season to win the league. 

I'd settle for the playoffs though.