Super saints v Celtic 10/02/21 No. 3 of 4

20 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Romeo has always been very prominent on St Mirren - Celtic match threads displaying his dislike for all things Saints. It was strange that he wasn't quite as prominent on last weeks thread, must have been out visiting all the local amenities currently open in the West of Scotland. 

I love it when thicko dafties post about me in their teams home game thread and question where and when I have posted but don't actually post anything to do with the game themselves.

It's a bit like shooting yourself in the foot.

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I love it when thicko dafties post about me in their teams home game thread and question where and when I have posted but don't actually post anything to do with the game themselves.

Doesn't read like you love it that much mate.

It's a weird feeling going into this game, it's a bit like going into a game against Aberdeen or Hibs where I don't expect us to get anything, and realistically we shouldn't get anything, but I also wont be surprised if we do. It's certainly not a write off the way games v Celtic used to be. I do wonder how strong a team Jim will pick though. Some players have played s lot of matches recently, and the run of games after the Aberdeen match is hugely important to where we finish this season. He might see this as the one for a bit of rotation, especially in defence.

Don’t fret about my thoughts on the game. We will struggle to turn your mob over as easy as we did last week. Although ‘thicko dafties’ isn’t quite right, either or will suffice.

57 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to become the Internet's Funniest Man by declaring any void game to result in three points being awarded to Motherwell.

Ha ha ha, the only thing funnier is to go onto a next manager thread and post a picture of John Hughes...

40 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Don’t fret about my thoughts on the game. We will struggle to turn your mob over as easy as we did last week. Although ‘thicko dafties’ isn’t quite right, either or will suffice.

Don't worry about your thoughts on the game then you go ahead to give your thoughts on the game after having to be prompted to do so?

Have you had a head knock or something?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

St Mirren are having a good season one of the best defensive units in the league,sevco and the sheep have already lost here this season tough place to go to get a result.

They've been very good recently and I've enjoyed watching them. Goodwin is turning into a fine coach.

Apparently Celtic have gotten Boyd chucked off Sky for their games. He's replaced tonight by John Collins.
Surely this means if we all make a strong enough effort, we could rid ourselves of Andy Walker for good.
Bold statement. Sounds highly implausible.

17 minutes ago, G51 said:

Apparently Celtic have gotten Boyd chucked off Sky for their games. He's replaced tonight by John Collins.

Surely this means if we all make a strong enough effort, we could rid ourselves of Andy Walker for good.

Source? 

I’m more inclined to believe Boydy is pulling a duvet day due to him being a tad sensitive to cold weather 

Match day oh yes 🙂 You would expect Celtic to be well up for this an under par performance will be unacceptable to their fans. Hoping Duffy is playing he really is a liability in their defense.  St Mirren will give it their best shot I think we will start with one up front with two wingers . If we are still in the game going into the second half Goodwin will add the second striker. Although Celtic have potential defensive problems their attack is one of the best in the league. This should be a good game however with the temperature being - 7  will it effect players performance.  If Saints win tonight and push on for a European place can see Goodwin being looked at as a potential Celtic manager  the club that brought him over from Ireland.