Alloa vs Arbroath

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

You did reappear on my TV when you got excited at the end  :P

That was me. Try be as fair as possibly when commentating the games. Give away teams credit when it’s due and know as much about them coming into the game.

However, when your team score a last-minute goal in a battle like that ... there’s no hiding any emotion! Even if you try. Buzzing for big Innes Cameron. Deserved that. 

16 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

That was me. Try be as fair as possibly when commentating the games. Give away teams credit when it’s due and know as much about them coming into the game.

However, when your team score a last-minute goal in a battle like that ... there’s no hiding any emotion! Even if you try. Buzzing for big Innes Cameron. Deserved that. 

Sorry, on my feed it was like when you're watching a World Cup game between (say) Mexico and Norway, and the boys from Telemundo are in the box next to the BBC commentators  :P

I think you're allowed to get excited when we score!

While watching the match "live" yesterday I received a notification on my phone that Arbroath had scored - about a minute before they has scored on the "live" stream.

When I became aware the match was a minute behind real time I switched off the footballs notifications.

No big deal - but just letting you know that match was not streaming in real time ( I will switch off the football score notifications next time round).

7 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

While watching the match "live" yesterday I received a notification on my phone that Arbroath had scored - about a minute before they has scored on the "live" stream.

When I became aware the match was a minute behind real time I switched off the footballs notifications.

No big deal - but just letting you know that match was not streaming in real time ( I will switch off the football score notifications next time round).

I also had no commentary (probably my own fault} apart from the managers whom i heard loud and clear, didn't realise an Alloa  player had been sent off till 5 minutes later and also didn't know Arbroath had a player sent of till 7 o'clock on Saturday night after hearing a match report🤣, never saw the ref give a red to anyone.

1 hour ago, keptie said:

I also had no commentary (probably my own fault} apart from the managers whom i heard loud and clear, didn't realise an Alloa  player had been sent off till 5 minutes later and also didn't know Arbroath had a player sent of till 7 o'clock on Saturday night after hearing a match report🤣, never saw the ref give a red to anyone.

It's a caching problem with Univtec. It defaults to the pixellot stream, Arbroath and ourselves listed this in the known issues section.. All you need to do is refresh to get the full fat one but you weren't the only one that sat watching the pixellot stream.

1 hour ago, clashcityrocker said:

It's about 40 seconds behind. which is about standard. You can get low-latency streams under 10 seconds. There's a stream to IMG that's sub-4 seconds for instance.

1 hour ago, Redwedge77 said:

That must have been extremely difficult to have got 7 minutes from that shitfest yesterday

If every game was like that it would make my life easy. 

Every interesting bit I had clipped during the game and I knew nothing else was worth watching.

Was finished the highlights at 8:30, which is a quick turnaround.

Quite and odd feeling at the end of the match.

First half, that along with the Ayr performance before Christmas is probably the best the Lichties have played all season. Just brilliant, and only complaint is again, not creating enough goal scoring chances. Hilson really has come on to a game of late, I want everyone to do well , but I really thought after 5-6 games it was a level too high for him, but he's been superb of late. Jason Thomson again was outstanding, like he was against Dunfermline. TOB quite rightly gets a lot of plaudits and is a brilliant defender, but feel Jason is a bit overlooked and he's usually does his job and is versatile.

Not for me too tell DC what to do, but isn't that 5 games now with Linn starting and undefeated? He is such an asset to the club and whilst he might get taken off with 20-25 to go, what an absolute legend for the club and still looks like he could play for a few more years yet!

That was hard to take though, but fair dues to Alloa - they really stepped up their game when down to ten men - and we squandered/did a lot with the ball but didn't finish it off. If offered 1-1 before the game, I might well have taken it , but as always losing a goal like that in a game we were so dominant in for 65 minutes or so is really hard to take , but nae excuses here and credit to the Wasps for digging in and grabbing a point.

I thought Alloa TV was decent. I had the headphones in and heard both the commentators fine enough. Informed, nice commentary and very clued up about both teams, the league and football in general. Well done. Said it before, but would really love both us to stay up - met good Wasps fans at Gayfield and the one trip I took down there, I enjoyed it and got chatting to a few Alloa fans who were sound.

23 hours ago, keptie said:

Our tight game has obviously started to scramble your brain. 😅