Alloa vs Arbroath

Better team in the 2nd half but that was still robbery taking a point there.

Surprised at how happy Arbroath were to sit off us and try and counter in the second half rather than trying to kill us off, especially after the red - utter laziness from Ray Grant sticking the leg out. Thankfully we were far better without him, as we have been in the games he missed earlier in the season.

Heatherington has been great all season but my word he had a mare today! Some of the passing left a lot to be desired.

Fair play to Cameron, like last week I thought he actually battled well throughout, especially with limited service and support, and did really well to fight for his goal.

I would say I’ve been pretty supportive of PG since he came in, and I did actually like the shape of the team today, but there seemed absolutely no effort to try and chase a result today in what was a must not lose game - waiting until Craigen was binned until he threw on another forward may look like a master stroke but he was absolutely bailed out today.

Far better performance from Arbroath than the reverse fixture and I thought they played really well in that first half. There’s a fight about the team for all the loose balls and I would be surprised if they finish in the bottom 2 this year.

Why do you come away with sh*te like this? 

It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying.

Alloa should just count themselves lucky they weren’t playing dunfermline for the post match meltdown for playing in those conditions putting players safety at risk.
In all seriousness we were well on top in the first half and should have put the game to bed. Alloa stuck to it in the second half and got their reward. Daft from craigen fouling the boy there when he’s on a yellow.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Am I the only one getting only one half of the commentary?

It's reminding me of those Garfield comic strips with the cat removed.

As Do We All

It's 100% the microphone. It worked at the beginning and then seems to fade off in the cold. It was one that's got a big dent in it and the off switch is broken... Think I'll be taking out the company cheque book on Monday

Very dissipointed to drop two points thought we seen the game out well. Poor ref for both side. 
We should not have been trying to see the game out from so early in the second half we should have been pushing for a second goal to kill the game in my opinion we were so on top that first half taking Bobby off again after an hour was a mistake again he was getting us up the park every time we got the ball to him

2 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:

It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying.

Just to clarify, are you agreeing that we would be better playing ten men without Ray Grant than those ten plus Grant making eleven?

Edited by printer

32 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's 100% the microphone. It worked at the beginning and then seems to fade off in the cold. It was one that's got a big dent in it and the off switch is broken... Think I'll be taking out the company cheque book on Monday

You did reappear on my TV when you got excited at the end  :P

48 minutes ago, printer said:

I'm offended being called mild-mannered.

Sorry, the gold standard has to be the Clyde fans. We're the Bruce Banner to their Incredible Hulk. Suffering 'roid rage. After stepping on lego.