Alloa vs Arbroath

Who's the co-commentator? Is that a Clackmannan accent? It sounds a bit Dundee/Angus even at times.

Got the headphones on and surprised at the lack of bad language! Peter Grant fair mouths off, but shocked even at the lack of bad language.

Edited by Kejan

Change in shape hasn't worked here, the players look lost and just not getting on the ball at all. Arbroath pressing well contributing to that too. Even by our recent standards, the goal was fucking ridiculous. Nowhere near good enough at this stage. 

Just now, lichtie23 said:

It’s not been loudest

No, I'm getting Father Barry's (I think) colour commentary and nothing from our play-by-play lad Leodhas, so it sounds like he's just talking to himself. Sounds like he's talking to himself and laughing at the thoughts in his own head, which is mildly amusing.

Guess it's just me. Will restart the stream and see what happens. Apologies for the American sports terminology, BTW.

Outstanding first half again. I repeated this almost every week, but Linn offers so much even at 36. Fair dues to Hilson too, didn't think he could do it or rated him early on ; but in Hamilton he's found a great partner to bounce along with and he's been excellent in the past three/four matches. 

Credit to Hamilton too, that really is a cool finish even if it was a near enough open goal.

Williamson playing very well, McKenna too.

Saying that, Alloa really should have scored that chance, so just shows you can dominate etc but takes just one chance.

Interesting to hear the commentators saying ''we seem to always start so slow, like we're giving the away team an extra man,'' so see want happens next half. As for only hearing one commentator, stick your headphones on - you'll hear Peter Grant a hundred words a second barking and the odd shout fae Iain Campbell - along with both commentators.

Usual story not turning up in first half, bar maybe a 5 minute spell, and giving away the usual gift at the back.

Arbroath comfortable without really creating anything, but are fighting for and winning every second ball so are maintaining possession comfortably.

Need a 2nd half like last week, a loss today and I’d unfortunately say we are heading down. Or someone could go smack that water pipe with a hammer again and we can try again in a couple weeks?!