Queens v Hearts

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

Let me guess, Tommy Goss will be a sub and might get on in 88 minutes after every loan player has been used.  Feel for him and with lower leagues not playing no chance of a loan to get game time !

Last week v Alloa was a disgrace 2-1 down 30mins to go big Goss a young local enthusiastic striker & goalscorer sits on the bench until the last min..🤦‍♂️

AJ certainly knows how to sicken young Queens players.. 

1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Last week v Alloa was a disgrace 2-1 down 30mins to go big Goss a young local enthusiastic striker & goalscorer sits on the bench until the last min..🤦‍♂️

AJ is clueless. Let's see how we line up tomorrow with all the players missing. He will through a random one in there as always. 

I would go. 

Ferguson

Willie Breen Buchanan Ayo Maxwell

McCabe McGrory or Nortey Pybus Jones Mebude 

Goss or East

Last week v Alloa was a disgrace 2-1 down 30mins to go big Goss a young local enthusiastic striker & goalscorer sits on the bench until the last min..[emoji2357]

Goss a goalscorer? I'm not knocking the guy but I think that's a stretch at this stage.

9 hours ago, stevie72 said:

AJ is clueless. Let's see how we line up tomorrow with all the players missing. He will through a random one in there as always. 

I would go. 

Ferguson

Willie Breen Buchanan Ayo Maxwell

McCabe McGrory or Nortey Pybus Jones Mebude 

Goss or East

Sure there will be 1 surprise inclusion. 

Based on how many minutes in the pitch, exactly? I think you may be knocking the guy, alas.
I'm not knocking him. It's just wrong to say with confidence he's a goalscorer at this level regardless of how much time he's had.

30 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

I do enjoy a Friday night Championship game so hoping this is still on, how's the weather in Dumfries?

Game will def be ON the 🌞 is shining but its really cold 🥶

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Jeezo, here we go, Queens v Hearts ....... always causes me grief (I'm Gorgie born, old man went to Tynecastle school - his heroes were Conn, Bauld and Wardhaugh - and my youngest son is a Jambo) so gonna be some tension in the hoose tonight!  Fortunately (before anyone says it) it's a game that doesn't come around too often these days.

Anyway, on to the game.  Clearly a gulf between the sides as the thumping at Tynecastle showed so we're gonna need our best 11 on the pitch for this to try to keep things reasonable........ so I'm hearing that our only real threat up front Shields is unlikely to make it (not surprising given the size of his ankle at Alloa) and that Fitzpatrick is self-isolating.  Well that's us off to a good start FFS.  I'm not convinced by Fitzpatrick but he does add good energy to the midfield at least.  Bound to be goals in this for any neutrals watching but unlikely I'll be watching far into the second half. 😕