Queens v Hearts

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

I feel like Queen of the South fans should be thanking us for our pivotal role in Izzy Jones' development. 

Thank you :)

I think we should also thank @RandomGuy. for not rating Jones, Im sure that influenced Saints decision not to take him back.

2 games, 1 goal, 1 assist and 1 MOM from James McFadden.

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The way things have been going I thought Boyce was going to get booked for diving

Hiya Robbie!! Hiya Pal!

Just now, Smokerson said:

This jacket has to be the main talking point of the evening, surely his Mrs or someone has to have told him he looks like a complete twit before leaving the house. 

Apparently she said "Baby if you've got to go away..."

Would have taken a point before the start blah, blah etc.
Still pissed off.  

A piece of unnecessary bloody stupidity cost us really vital points.

Smart play by Boyce. Pauses just enough to make sure Breen fouls him. Naive by Breen though, a more experienced player would probably have let him go. Definite penalty. FWIW the much maligned Buchanan was excellent tonight.

He's a diddy of a manager , clueless. He's been handed a better squad than any other manager in the division but doesn't know how to utilise it. The shape of his team had gone after 70 mins and I was surprised Queens didn't introduce Dobbie at that point. I was even more surprised that Johnston didn't start to break the game up with substitutes in the last few minutes !
Nah, Dobbie was never featuring tonight unless we were chasing the game. I love the guy but he really doesn't fit into the system AJ plays and certainly wouldn't have made any difference tonight.

1 minute ago, Dirty Debbie Harry said:

Queens were excellent tonight, loads of energy and endeavour.
Robbie Neilsons a sore loser and he can f**k right off using the pitch as any type of excuse. Hearts fans deserve so much better than this absolute drivel we witnessed again tonight.

Especially after saying we’d been inside on the Astra all week...that’s how you make a c**t of yourself in 90 mins!!!

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

Yeah he won't be invited back. Refreshing proper punditry though.

Shame if he isn't, as we need pundits like him who will call shit out and actually offer something different.