Queens v Hearts

Hearts have been shit this season bar one or two games.

Neilson's style of football, even when winning, is awful. Side to side and very slow. Only some urgency in the last ten minutes once we're behind.

And Halliday? We really need to be playing more of the academy youngsters instead of topping up this waster's pension. Get him TF.

I stuck a fiver on Hearts -4 tonight and I expected it to come in comfortably. That I'm gutted with a point speaks volumes. For 89 minutes that was as good a defensive performance you'll see at this level. They were absolutely solid and Hearts never looked like scoring from open play. It wasn't just a snatch and run though, we looked dangerous when Jones and Dapo got in behind and arguably more dangerous than Hearts did. Did think it was going to be a piece of stupidity on our part and so it turned out to be. Very very frustrating given there was no need for the challenge. If they can replicate that 89 minutes for the full 90 from now until the end of the season we should be safe.

Neilson blaming the pitch topping off the night. Hearts passed the ball on the deck fine tonight, the guy really is a complete fraud [emoji38]

QotS have really turned their season around. I remember thinking that they were one of the worst Championship/first division sides I'd ever seen since the likes of Brechin and Stirling were stinking out the division.

Some turnaround to give themselves a fighting chance at staying up ahead of the part time teams and Morton.

Ryan Stevenson's blunt assessment took Liam McLeod by surprise. McLeod presumably expecting someone to actually say Hearts are pish. Stevenson didn't get the BBC directive so wouldn't be surprised if he isn't seen again.

Shock of shocks, Neilson is blaming the pitch!

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

There's something remarkably unlikeable about Neilson.

He's a diddy of a manager , clueless. He's been handed a better squad than any other manager in the division but doesn't know how to utilise it. The shape of his team had gone after 70 mins and I was surprised Queens didn't introduce Dobbie at that point. I was even more surprised that Johnston didn't start to break the game up with substitutes in the last few minutes !

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Ryan Stevenson's blunt assessment took Liam McLeod by surprise. McLeod presumably expecting someone to actually say Hearts are pish. Stevenson didn't get the BBC directive so wouldn't be surprised if he isn't seen again.

Do you have a live stream of Liam McLeod’s house or something?

Edited by The Master

Neilson is one of the most odious men in Scottish football and that's some going. He'd make the likes of his old mentor Levein, Neil Lennon and Ian McCall blush with his excuses to cover his own inadequacies.

What did Stevenson say? Switched it off.

By Liam McLeod, you mean Jonathan Sutherland, right?