Gorgeous Jack or Dismal Deek, you decide...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Given some of the rank chat I've seen from Hibs fans online there would be no shortage of hammerheads going "I'll drive the c*** tae Pittodrie"

• 2 months later...

Jack's a big diddy tbh. Turns out the policy of "putting out 11 good players and hoping they do something" doesn't do well against a team who look more confident and comfortable in their roles and system than any non old firm team I've seen since the Mowbray/Burley time in Edinburgh. Never once looked particularly interested in trying something different to beat a team who have our number, and it's criminal that Rooney against Doig one on one in the box was even a possibility. A man with a style of football so dire I couldn't even be arsed after about 60 minutes today. 

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Jack's a big diddy tbh. Turns out the policy of "putting out 11 good players and hoping they do something" doesn't do well against a team who look more confident and comfortable in their roles and system than any non old firm team I've seen since the Mowbray/Burley time in Edinburgh. Never once looked particularly interested in trying something different to beat a team who have our number, and it's criminal that Rooney against Doig one on one in the box was even a possibility. A man with a style of football so dire I couldn't even be arsed after about 60 minutes today. 

Jack will never be as good in reality as he is in his own head.